chap 2

Chap 2

Meredith came over to get me at ten today. I sat in her car, pulled out my IPod and pressed play after plugging in my earphones. 'Story of my life' by one direction started playing as my mother started the car. I'm not calling her 'mum' yet, she's my mother not my mum. The difference is that I didn't grow up next to her, she didn't raise me. Maybe when... if she starts acting like a mum i'll think about calling her that. I'm not mad at her, i'm just disappointed. I know that her mum made her abandon me but she didn't try to find me, ever. But i kind of forgive her, because if she didn't want to meet me she wouldn't have replied to my e-mail, she could have ignored it!! When niall's solo came i squealed excitedly and started grinning like a chesire cat.

"What is it?!" Meredith exclaimed worriedly. Oops! I forgot she was there. I paused the music and sheepishly smiled at her.

"Niall's solo in story of my life, sorry, i just really love him!"

"Oh, don't scream when we get home then!" She replied with a knowing look on her face. I don't understand...

"What?" I asked confused, she just chuckled so i shrugged my shoulders letting it go.

After a few minutes we arrived at a huge house and she pulled in the drive way. There was a huge garden, a hot tub, a pool and i think there was also a trampoline? Why would she have a trampoline? We got out of the car and my mother took my bags out of the trunk. I followed her up the steps to the house and she opened the door for me to get in, she got in after me and closed the door after her. I walked a little further in the house and saw five familiar faces staring at me from the living room. I looked back at me mother in awe, blinked a few times the before i knew what i was doing, i found myself screaming at the top of my lungs and some tears were gathered in my eyes. I started jumping up and down and freaking out. After a few minutes of fangirling, i stopped and breathed. They were all laughing or rolling on the floor because of there laughter. Great!

"Oops!! Sorry i didn't mean to freak out!" I laugh nervously and i felt my cheeks turn red crimson.

" boys, i present to you my lovely daughter!" Meredith chuckled.

The boys smiled at me and said hello i waved back.

"Umm Meredith?" I sweetly ask her.

"Yeah?"

" why is ONE DIRECTION in YOUR living room??" I ask still shocked.

" well i AM there manager and they live with me, it's easier. I was going to tell you but when you squealed and grinned like an idiot because it was and i quote ' niall's solo in story of my life i just really love him!' I decided to keep it a surprise for you, so, SURPRISE!! " she said copying my voice while quoting me. This is so embarrassing!! I blushed and everyone laughed once more. Niall came over to me and hugged me. Shock!

"I love you too!" He smiled down at me! Oh my god! What do i say?

" slaïnté! " i exclaimed after a minute of silence.

"Wait... you speak Irish?!" He cried out happily. I smiled and shook my head no.

" no i just say cheers in Irish!" I chuckled and he shook his head laughing. Oh, i didn't introduce myself yet! " hi my name is Haley James, you are Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall and Harry from oldest to youngest! " i flashed them a smile.

" wait i heard this name somewhere! " Louis said thinking.

" yeah... When Meredith dropped me off at the orphanage she only told them my name was Haley and I love one tree hill, so since i didn't have a last name i took Haley's, the one from the series, last name! And that's from where i found out how we say cheers in Irish too" i smiled at them as the nodded listening to what i'm saying.