Chapter 1

Luhan had been going out on crazy parties recently, and had been causing bad publicity for the band. At first it there were rumors that he was having sex with several people at once, and his reputation continued to decrease, to the point that people were saying that he was addicted to hard drugs, and liquor. Sehun knew that he had to stop Luhan from continuing on such a dangerous path. So he did what any good friend would do, he stopped Luhan.

The time was around 6 am and Luhan had been out partying and jumping from night club to night club, without telling anyone where he was. The other members had gotten used to Luhan's barbaric nature, but none of them would do anything to stop it. Sehun had instead been waiting on the couch waiting for Luhan to return so that he could have a stern speech with him. The minutes continued ticked which eventually turned into one hour then two then three, and finally at the fourth hour Luhan had finally returned by then all of the band members were out either at the studio or enjoying the day.

Luhan looked psychically exhausted. His eyes were a bloodshot red and his body was shaking, and had the smell of smoke, and liqueur emanating from him. As Luhan came in he glanced around trying to orientate himself of where his room was. The apartment was split into two parts. Half of the rooms went one way, and half went the other way. The kitchen, and living room were near the entrance, and each room had its own bathroom. He began to stagger to the hallway where his room was located at, but, when he passed by Sehun, he was yanked down onto the leather couch next to Sehun.

"Sehun... let me go." Luhan tried to struggle against Sehun, but it was futile, since Luhan was far to exhausted.
"Luhan if I were you I would sit down voluntarily, or else." Sehun said the most demanding voice he could muster.

"Just let me go to bed. Do your stupid games some other time." Luhan said trying to get up, again. But Sehun forced Luhan to sit down.

"Luhan, I will give you to the count of three to stop acting disobedient or else" Sehun's tone of voice sent shivers down Luhan's spine, but Luhan wanted to take a gamble not believing that Sehun would do anything.

"Dude stop being a party pooper. I mean look everyone is just chillin' why can't I?" Luhan's voice carried, a relaxed tone.

"Luhan, I will give you five seconds to go to your bed. I am sick and tired of always having to babysit you." Sehun's voice sounded silky smooth.

"Ugh fine. I'll go up to my damn bed. Just get the hell off of me." Luhan exasperated clearly annoyed. Sehun slowly let go of Lehun.

"Get going, Luhan."

"Um Sehun could I please go to the bathroom really fast?" Luhan looked at Sehun attempting to create the cutest face he could. That he knew no one could resist.

"Fine, but I expect to see you in your bed within ten minutes."

"Okay, it's a promise." Luhan slowly walked to the bathroom, which was by the front door. Just as he opened the bathroom door he quickly grabbed the bedroom door, and yanking it open he ran down the out of the room, and started to open the front door, before he felt a hand push the door shut

"Luhan, what are you doing?" Sehun hissed through his teeth.

"Um...I...Um... I... was ... just going to the um... studio." His mind racing. He had never seen Sehun this angry before, at least not with him. He recalled that once Sehun and Kai had gotten in an argument during the first month that they were living there, and it did not turn out well. Both of them were suspended for a month from the studio, and were forced to take counseling classes in order to help foster a relationship between them. Now things were a lot better, but that incident always remained in Luhan's memory.

"Luhan, you ought to know that it is not wise to lie to me for I will beat your ass blue if want to continue with these charades." Luhan was scared he could hear venom dripping from Sehun's words. He tried to think but his mind was already shutting down on him from mere exhaustion. He felt his entire body crumple, and the door.

"I-I-I a-am s-s-s-orr-rry" He felt himself crying. Luhan had never felt himself to be this terrified.

"Do you promise that you will listen to me from now on Luhan? And I mean everything I say you just can't pick and choose. I'm giving you a choice its either you do this or they will kick you out of the band. Now pick." Sehun knew it wasn't fair for him to ask Luhan this. Especially when he was so out of it, but he needed to assert his dominance now, or Luhan would lose everything.

"Yes, yes, I'll listen to you. I'll do whatever you want, just please don't hurt me."

"Okay then go back to our bedroom, and take a shower before going to bed." Luhan didn't even give a retort he just followed what Sehun told him, and went to their room.