Emilio Martinez~ Dancing

Ivan and Emilio decided to do a prank and put duct tape on the pool. You weren't fond of the idea so you weren't gonna join in on the prank. You sat on the trampoline and listened to Despacito. Since you speak almost fluent Spanish and fluent English, it was easy to communicate with Emilio, your boyfriend of 4 months, and Ivan, your best friend of 4 months. As the boys were duck taping the pool with a little help from Chad, you walked into the kitchen singing Despacito.

Come on over in my direction
So thankful for that, it's such a blessin', yeah
Turn every situation into Heaven, yeah
(Oh, you are...)
My sunrise on the darkest day
Got me feelin' some kind of way
Make me wanna savor every moment slowly, slowly
You fit me, tailor-made love, how you put it on
Got the only key, know how to turn it on
The way you nibble on my ear, the only words I wanna hear
Baby take it slow so we can last long

Oh, tú, tú eres el imán y yo soy el metal
Me voy acercando y voy armando el plan
Sólo con pensarlo se acelera el pulso
Oh, yeah Ya, ya me está gustando más de lo normal
Todos mis sentidos van pidiendo más
Esto hay que tomarlo sin ningún apuro

Yeah. You can sing. And you know Spanish so this is a great song for you. You danced around in the kitchen and you rolled your hips to the beat of the song.

Despacito
Quiero respirar tu cuello despacito
Deja que te diga cosas al oído
Para que te acuerdes si no estás conmigo
Despacito
Quiero desnudarte a besos despacito
Firmo en las paredes de tu laberinto
Y hacer de tu cuerpo todo un manuscrito

Once you started singing the choras, Emilio came and held onto your hips and swayed with your hip rolls. You smiled. He started to sing slightly with you. You turned around and put his hand on your hip and his other hand in yours. You started to dance in place looking into each other's eyes. You sang your little heart out. As did Emilio. Emilio then put his other hand around your hip and he rested his hands on your butt which made you smile. As you came to the end of the song, Emilio leaned in and kissed you.
"Im a Savage for doing this." He said. You chuckled.
"I love these moments with you. How we can communicate with not only 2 different languages, but with our eyes." You said as Emilio still had his hands on your hips and you still had your hands around his neck.
"and our lips." he added
"omg I love you." you giggled then kissed him.
"I love you too beautiful." He said and pulled you to his chest kissing your head.