Right In Front Of Me

Hello my lovely people! This is my joint fanfiction with one of my internet best friends (well might as well say in real life too, because one day we will meet!) Megan (meganlucy26)

We have honestly had this idea for so long! Like so long! We first came up with this idea When We First Started Talking Almost A Year Ago! And now here we are finally deciding to write and post it for all you lovely friends obsessed wiredos (I'm not judging I am a friends obsessed wiredo and proud!)

Anyway Basically Monica And Chandler Are Best Friends But Begin To Talk Online Without Knowing It's The Other They're Talking To. We Are Aware Many Others Have Done This But We Like To Think Ours Is Different (All Will Be Revealed Later ;))!

Megan will be writing Monica's emails and I will be writing my babys, chandler! This Story Will Be Posted On Megan's Fanfiction Account And My Wattpad!

Anyway I Hope You All Enjoy This Because we are Deffitnley enjoying writing it! Anyway please read and review! now with out further adjue enjoy!

****

Disclaimer... I Don't Own Friends Or Any Of The Main Characters (Rachel, Monica, Phoebe, Joey, Chandler And Ross Or Any Of Their Family That I May Happen To Mention). I Don't Own The Writing From Friends All The Credit Goes To Marta Kaufman, David Crane And Kevin Bright.

***

Funny Guy,

I'm not too sure how to start this but I suppose hello would be okay. Right? I'll get straight to the point- I've never done this before in my lifetime. In all honesty I was slightly unsure about giving you my email in the chat room the other night but what's the worst that could happen? You could be a wrinkly, old man sat topless behind your monitor and I wouldn't know!

I'm glad I did in the end though. After a lot of thinking, (and I mean a lot, a lot), I realised it would be kinda cool to be able to share the tiniest details of your life with a stranger- someone who doesn't know you so can't judge you or your actions. Don't get me wrong I could always go to my amazing group of best friends, who are honestly more like family than anything else, but sometimes I feel they'll judge me and start leaving me out. Well except my best guy friend. I've always been closest to him after an incident one Thanksgiving many, many years ago now- plus we both had crappy childhoods!

How long can you actually make an email without scaring someone off?

I'll understand if you don't answer this, if I was reading this right now I can sure as hell guarantee you I wouldn't reply but, hey! It's your decision! You don't seem like the type of guy to ignore a girl though. You seem a more romantic, loving type who'd do anything to make a girl happy. Your girlfriend is incredibly lucky to have you!

I feel this is way to long for a first email now! I suppose you could say after my previous relationship I've been pretty conscious of my actions towards the opposite sex. Finally, in my opinion you really have no reason to reply so a question if a miracle happens and you choose to reply-

If you had the opportunity to accomplish one of your wishes what would it be? Personally I've always wanted to own my own restaurant being a chef and everything! Plus I'd have the opportunity to boss everyone around and make sure everything was up to my standard! Fingers crossed you reply!

Jelly Bean :D

***

Sorry it's so short but stay tuned! Review review review!