Seventeen

// The gif is from my favorite Thai BL called Sotus S The Series, there's also Sotus The Series and they're both so good! You can find both of them from YouTube with English subs, Sotus The Series is the first one so if you're gonna watch them, watch that first!

**Michael's pov**
**Lil make out sesh again, warning if you're really young**

I was sitting on the bleachers after school, waiting for Calum to finish his practice. I could have to gone home or at his house but it would have been just as boring as watching a sport that I didn't really care for. But at least here I could stare at the boy that I really cared about. Calum always looked really happy when he was playing football. I always thought that everyone had that one thing that made them really happy, I just didn't know what my thing was yet. Maybe it was music, maybe it was Calum.

As bad as it sounds, I didn't want it to be Calum. I didn't want to count on people to make me happy because when they'd leave, they would to take that happiness away and after that I would be so lost again. Before I got to know Calum, I was lost, looking for my happiness. Being lost suck and I knew that after you lose that happiness once, being lost would suck even more so I just hoped that first of all, Calum wasn't my happiness and second of all, that I wouldn't lose the boy that I had grown to care.

"Hey, you ready to go?", Calum asked waking me up from my thoughts and I looked up at him nodding. I got up and Calum smiled at me. "Sam's taking us to my place, is that okay?", he asked and I nodded. "Hey Michael", Sam said, jogging up to us and I smiled at him. "I'm so ready for the weekend", Sam said and I nodded. "You still have one day to wait my friend", Calum said and Sam nodded. "Yea, I know but it's only a day", he said with a chuckle.

We got in Sam's car and buckled our seat belts. "Are you gonna stay the night?", Calum asked looking at me and I shrugged. "I don't know but I feel like you're gonna convince me to stay anyway", I spoke and Calum chuckled. "Maybe", he said smiling and I chuckled at him. "I like your voice Michael", Sam said and I looked at him through the rear view mirror, blushing. "Uh, thanks", I said and he chuckled. "Sorry, didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable", he said and I nodded.

"It's okay, I'm just not used to people saying stuff like that to me", I said and he nodded. "Hey, I compliment you all the time", Calum whined and I chuckled. "You don't count, it's different", I said and Calum pouted. "How is it different?", he asked and I shrugged. "You're Calum, that's why", I said smiling and he chuckled. "Sure, whatever you say babe", Calum said and I nodded.

"So, are you two like together or something?", Sam asked and I blushed. "Nah, not yet at least", Calum said and I looked out of the window blushing. "Well you sure do act like a couple", Sam said and Calum chuckled. "Wouldn't you with someone so cute?", Calum asked. "I mean, I don't know", Sam said. "Whatever", Calum said and chuckled.

After a while Sam pulled up in front of Calum's house. "Thanks for the ride", I said and Sam smiled at me. "Thanks for talking to me", he said and I chuckled. "Bye mate", Calum said and we got out of the car. We walked in and kicked our shoes off. Calum smiled at me and kissed my cheek. I smiled at him and followed him upstairs.

"I'll have a shower, you can wait here", he said. "Or join you", I said and he looked at me with raised eyebrows. I chuckled and he sighed shaking his head. "I was getting all excited but you're just playing with my emotions", he said and I chuckled. "Sorry", I said pouting and wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck. I placed my hands on his cheeks and kissed him.

Calum pulled away from the kiss and smiled at me. "I have to shower now", he said quietly and placed a little kiss on my lips. I nodded and smiled. "I'll be waiting here", I said and fell on his bed. He bit his lower lip and smiled. "I'll be right back", he said and headed out of the room.

I stared at the ceiling and smiled to myself. Calum was making me happy and it scared me. Calum didn't seem like a person who would just leave but I still believed that sooner or later everyone is going to leave. Maybe I should just forget about my fears and take the most out of my time with Calum.

I looked to the door when it opened and smiled to Calum. He was only wearing sweats and his damp hair stuck to his forehead. He lied down next to me and sighed. "Callyy", I whined and rolled on him. "Mikeyy", he copied me and spread his legs so I could lay between them. I rested my hands on his chest and my chin on them. "Hi", I said smiling and he chuckled at me. "Hello", he said smiling.

I lied there for a while just staring at Calum, admiring his face and the way his eyes lit up when he was amused. "I love your eyes", he said quietly and I blushed. "I love your eyes", I said and he smiled licking his lips. I smiled and sat up, straddling Calum. He placed his hands on my thighs and I leaned down to kiss him. He placed his hand on the back of my neck and deepened the kiss.

After a while I pulled away from the kiss and smiled at Calum. He smiled back and I placed a kiss on his cheek. I kissed his jawline and down his neck. I sucked on his neck and moved my hips against his, causing him to moan. "Fuck", I said under my breath and kissed his neck again. "Mikey", Calum whispered and I looked at him, resting my forehead against his. "Yea?", I asked quietly and he shot me smile.

"If you keep doing that, I have to have another shower", he admitted blushing and placed his hands on my waist. I bit my lower lip and nodded a bit. "I know, I'm sitting on your lap", I said and he let out a shaky breath. "I can feel everything", I continued and he blushed even more. "Stop that", he said smiling and I moved my hips against his. A moan escaped my lips and Calum bit his lower lip, keeping his eyes on mine.

He flashed me a smile and kissed my cheek. He put his hand on the back of my neck and pulled me down, kissing my neck. He sucked on my neck and placed a kiss on my lips. "Now we're even", he whispered against my lips and kissed me again. "What?", I asked and he chuckled a bit. "I didn't want to be the only one with a hickey on my neck", he said and I chuckled, kissing him.