2. Chemistry

People love how Hollywood depicts serial killers: rediculously attractive, hot, the want to kill someone but ends up falling in love with some girl and living happily ever after.

But you see, we psychopaths don't feel much, we don't emot our feelings. Best case scenario, two psychopaths meet each other have a drink and mabey kill some unlucky fuckers but still, we don't feel much.

Despite what you think, ending someone ain't that bad. There's a moment where two have a connection, eyes locked into each other, now this is where you're at ur rawest, you're masks comes off, revealing your true self. When they are beneath you, taking their last breathe, fear doesn't exist. You get a feeling of piece and silence knowing you have ended every atrocious thing that they have ever experienced. It's beautiful. Mabey that's just me, rember im crazy.

Realise how I haven't tell you my identity or how I look like? You'd imagine me as a hot stunning guy or girl with distinctive features, well that's how it is in movies. I don't really like to show how I look like, I prefer you to see on how I think first, and now you know how I do think in, im Susan rosemary, age 17. I know not what you expected.

I don't look hot or anything, im simple, plain. And plain is good, I can blend in the surrounding. No one would notice a innocent little girl name Susan being a homicidal bitch. See, everyone expects a girl to be pure. A 17 year old, dirfting through the streets unnoticed.

People expect innocence and purity from a young child but what I see is just a disaster waiting to happen. Like that lonely little girl sitting on the playground swing alone with a pink ponytail.

She might grow up having everything, being privileged, a roof on top her head, water, food, clean clothes. When she grows up, she would get anrgy and depressed cause she's missing something. She'll grow desperate, going to older boys when just being 15, starving herself to look good like the other popular kids, cutting her wrist at the cold 2am night, hoping to feel. Mabey even fill that void inside of her.

All for chemistry