Chapter 1

I'm Tyra Denver, a sexy 18 year old who has come back to Beacon Hills to claim her man. 

I used to hook up with one of my childhood friends, Scott McCall when he broke up with his annoying ass girlfriend.       

I left Beacon Hills almost 5 years ago but now I'm back for good. So, I never actually got meet the girl who was with my man but I do know that she isn't in the picture anymore.

I'm a supernatural, practically a witch and I tend to get called a bitch. 

----              

I'm stuck in this stupid storm and I can't even deal with this right now. I reach into the bag sitting on the passenger seat before pulling out sunglasses and a wig.

I put on the sunglasses and leave the wig on my lap.

I beep a few cars before revving my engine. I look up and roll my eyes at the girl standing on top of her car. I spot a few humans walking past my car so I call them over.

"I need you to take my car to my address and start unpacking my bags. I've got places to go and people to see." I say to the guy who looked around my age.

"Why would we do that?" He says and I smirk.

I pull down my sunglasses and look them right in the eye. I say my address out loud.

"Once the storm clears up, drive my car to that address then unpack my stuff before going back to your own homes." I narrow my eyes and they look at me dazed then at each other before nodding.

I smile cutely before getting out and handing them the keys. I take my bag then I walk off.

Out of nowhere it begins to rain and I place a protective shield around myself.

I watch as a motorbike comes to a stop close to the girl who was on the roof who then runs out of her car.

I watch as he takes his helmet off and I gasp. I use my sensitive hearing to hear what he is saying.

"Did you have fun in New York?" He says

"Not really." She replies.

"Good." He says before cupping her face and pulling her in for a kiss.

They make out and a small tear falls down my face before I quickly wipe it away

They make out and a small tear falls down my face before I quickly wipe it away. Tyra Denver doesn't cry in public.

Of course he moved on.

They get on his motorbike and drive off. He didn't even spare a glance in my direction.

 ----  

I find myself down at the high school. I'm not going to be the one to break up their relationship so I'll just leave it even though I came all this way just for him.

As I'm putting my wig on I spot Stiles and just when I'm about to walk over to him the girl pushes a kid to the ground.

"Scott's in trouble." The kid says before they go off looking for him. I decide to follow them. I begin to run faster as they are going too slow before taking a short cut. 

I can hear them. I can hear him.

I watch as some other werewolf gets thrown back and I jump down the remaining steps.

"GET AWAY FROM HIM!" I scream at the guy and he looks at me with wide eyes as he goes flying back. 

Scott looks at me weirdly but then turns to fight the guy

Scott looks at me weirdly but then turns to fight the guy. The other guy gains the upper hand and embeds glowing talon claws into Scott's gut.  

"SCOTT!" I scream out which sparks something in him seeing as he gets up and breaks the guys arm.

"I don't know who you are or what you thought you were going to do, but I'll give you a choice. You can stay and I'll break something else.  Or you can run." That's my Scott. 

"I'd run." Stiles says as the guy looks at him. I smirk as the guy takes off, running past me in awe.

Everyone begins to gather together but I stand my spot. They turn to look at the other werewolf.

"You don't remember me, do you? I guess I look a little different since the fourth grade." The werewolf says.

"Theo?" Scott says. Oh, it's Theo.

"You know him?" The girl asks.

"They used to. Trust me, I never thought I'd see you guys again. Couple of months ago, I heard of an Alpha in Beacon Hills. When I found out his name was Scott McCall, just couldn't believe it. Not just an Alpha, but a True Alpha." I roll my eyes at his typical story.

"What do you want?" Scott asks.

"I came back to Beacon Hills. Back home with my family. Because I want to be a part of your pack." 

Then they all turn to look at me and I rip the wig right off my head.

Scott and Stiles in disbelief.

"Tyra?" They both say and I give them a small wave.

"I can't believe you're here." Stiles says as he scopes me up into a hug. I hug him back as the girl says again.

"You know her?" 

"That's our best friend." Scott says in somewhat shock.

I pull away from Stiles and his eyes flicker between Scott and I. 

"Well if I'm your best friend then shouldn't you give me a hug."

He looks conflicted before rushing forward and embracing me which makes me laugh as I bury my face in his neck.

"I missed you." I whisper into his ear and his arms tighten around me.

Not edited.