Chapter 6

Trevis stood alone in Boodoo's old room. He lay on the carpet as he looked around for clues about the crystal. Trevis was awfully confused about what happened in the battle and something in his eye caught him. It was a chest that Boodoo used to have with pictures of his childhood, but he never came to open it.
So Trevis decided it was time to open it.
Trevis walked over to the oak wood chest, with a lock made from crystal, key still inserted in it. He opened it with a huff and dust filled the room. As soon as the dust disappeared, Trevis looked inside only to see some pictures of Boodoo in different ages. But one picture stood out to Trevis as he saw it. It was a mysterious picture, as if it was to be decoded. And soon, he saw that there was writing there on the picture that said "By:UFMT KIZY"  Trevis then stared at the picture and saw something that didn't look right to him.  The photo was Boodoo shooting a crystal beam at a scared Ghazt.  Trevis thought that this was just Boodoo defeating Ghazt, but then he realized something.
     The story he was told about why they are enemies.
      Ghazt wanting more gold didn't conclude to any sense at all, and he never liked gold anyway.  Trevis knew that there must have been a secret meaning behind all of the story.  The story that "Boodoo" told him.  But then, in the next picture, he couldn't believe what he saw.
      Boodoo had the life switcher in his hand and was blasting Ghazt with it as well as Boodoo.
     It all made sense now.  The life switcher, Ghazt and Boodoo's attitude, and the story; they all fit together perfectly just like puzzle pieces.  Trevis' theory was now true.
     Boodoo switched lives with Ghazt.

     The percussion kingdom was being attacked by Ghazt and his armies.  The kingdom tried to fight back with all of its weapons, but the swarming amounts of Ghazt's power destroyed them in a crushing blow.  The bystanders fell back as the fire spread along the pathways.  The win was currently coming to Ghazt, but Trevis then came out to fight.
"Ha!  Come here, Trevis!" said Ghazt,"Hey, you know what?  Let's not fight each other.  Instead, I will expose you in front of EVERYONE!"
"No no no!"said Trevis worried,"Don't you da-"
Ghazt then interrupted,"HEY!  Trevis!  Where are your parents?  Oh wait, I KILLED THEM!"  Ghazt then cackled into laughter.  Trevis looked devastated but held back his tears.  But then, Trevis interrupted,"How about I expose you?"
"Huh?"said Ghazt,"What do you mean?"
"I will tell everyone your true identity Ghazt.  Or should I say, Boodoo!"
Ghazt looked him, and them put on a smirk and said,"So, it seems you know the truth.  Good.  This is just what I didn't need."
Ghazt then transformed into Boodoo, but he was  giant and titan-sized.  He then pulled out his sword and stared down at Trevis.  Trevis drew his sword, too as he looked down at his toes.

     Dr. Cybop and Drumwohl were holding it well oj the field.  Grumpyre was taking down Atmoz as they flew in the air with some attacks.  Drumwohl was attacking people with his beats as he was blasting people away.  Dr. Cybop was healing people and since he could fly, he healed Grumpyre too.  They all were holding Ghazt's army off until they saw Ghazt growing into giant Boodoo.
"What the heck?"they all said.  But then Dr. Cybop, Drumwohl, and Grumpyre all got killed by attacking monsters from Ghazt's army.
     "Nice work!"said Atmoz."I can already see victory coming, right Congle?"
"True, sir, true!"said Congle happily.
     They looked up and saw Boodoo.
"Very nice, Ghazt, very nice!"said Dermit and Creepsecule."Wonder if we got in the battle. Maybe we should kill people with BOODOO dolls!"
"Get outta town!"said Congle jokingly.

Author's note:
This chapter includes some decoding, like the part where it said,"By:UFMT KIZY." To decode this, you must do the coding as in the alphabet it backwards. An example is that A is Z and B is Y. You might want to write the alphabet on paper and then but the alphabet backwards under it.
That is all. Thanks!