four ;

as i was upstairs showering i herd two people talking. i started to freak out thinking i was going to get pranked. i quickly shut the water off and put a towel around me. i slowly open the bathroom door and looked out.

"what are you doing?" erika said laughing at me.

i open the door all the way and said "i herd talking and thought i was going to get pranked."

"well, no one's safe." she says in more of an evil way.

"why'd you say it like that?" i asked, but right after i asked i see jake and two other people i couldn't completely make out because i had flower thrown all over me, but i think it was chance and anthony. i quickly backed up in the bathroom, my towel almost falling off my body, and i slam the door.

"you guys suck! i just took a shower!" i screamed.

i went to the door and locked it. i got back into the shower and re-washed my hair and cleaned off the flower.

i shut the water off and dry of quickly. i change into some comfy clothes: leggings, jake paul pink camo sweatshirt.

i blow dry my hair and decide not to wear any makeup because it's already 11 pm.

i walk down stairs and to the kitchen. tessa, erika, jake, chance, anthony, ivan and kade were sitting at the island.

i walked to the fridge and jake said "did you like our prank?"

"no, and you're all cleaning it up." i said grabbing a smoothie out of the fridge.

i turn around to face all of them and see anthony, jake and chance standing in front of me.

"what?" i say trying to go around them but they all move in my way.

i hear tessa, erika and kade laughing.

right as i tried to move around them again the three started jumping around and yelling, "OHIO!"

i rolled my eyes and walked over to erika, tessa, ivan and kade. "how do you guys handle them?" i asked.

"no clue." kade answers.

the three boys kept jumping around on the counters and the trampoline.

they cool down and jake and chance walk up to me. "what do you want?" i narrow my eyes at them.

then before i knew what was happening they took my smoothie.

"ayee my smoothie." i whined.

i ran up to jake who took it and i grabbed his sweatshirt, right as i did that jake threw it to chance.

"i hate you all."

i ran over to chance, stopping right in front of him and said "you guys are a pain in the ass."

chance smirks at me and says, "i can be the pain in your ass." and then he winks.

"god you're gross."

"OHHHHH #LANCE!" jake yells while chance takes a drink of my smoothie.

"again, i hate you all and im going to bed." i said while trying one last time to grab the smoothie, but chance put the straw in his mouth and turned away from me.

"jerk."

// sup. sooo finally a little #lance action. hope you all enjoyed. thanks for reading and voting