The Beginning

Twilight (me): hello guys and Welcome to Gormiti Dares where you, the readers, can dare the Gormiti to do stuff and without further a do let us begin. My Ocs Agara, Tigris, ForestFire, Norrico, Blazer, Embero, Sicmora, Kendari, and Nacara are here with us today along with the Gormiti from the show. And we have a Special guest with us today GnuNoctis45 or by her first name Emily. Okay Em start the dares.

Emily: Dare number one. I dare Piron to get Tigris Pregnant.

Piron and Tigris: 0-o

Twilight: the closet is over there guys.

Piron: you ready for this Tigris

Tigris: yes

They go in. 5 minutes later moaning and panting is heard 1 hour later they come out. 

Twilight: hands Tigris Pregnancy test and points the way to the bathroom. 

Tigris: goes and takes the test. 

Screams of joy were heard and Piron smiles

Emily: Dare #2 Piron and Agrom have to watch Yu-Gi-Oh Arc V Abridged episode 3

Agrom and Piron: okay they watch it

Emily: how was it 

The 2 of them: cool

Twilight: Okay This one is actually for Deron from a Water Gormiti named Tidalad and it says you have to flirt with Emily without getting killed by Noctis. 

Deron: I am sorry but I can not as Sicmora is my girlfriend. 

Tidalad: Awe man

ForestFire: sends roots at the stalker

(1 hour later)

Emilyn: (Emily's sister) Hey Em I dare you to do something sexy in front of Noctis.

Emily: (blushes hard) o-okay *does a dance* making Noctis Blush

Twilight okay last Dare Tasaru has to be an Earth Gormiti for 3 hours

Tasaru: 0-0

(3 hours later Tasaru turns back into a Forest Gormiti)

Twilight: okay everyone I hope you enjoyed this I do not own Gormiti only my Ocs say bye guys

Everyone: bye