Marvel's Spiderman Review On What I Like

Hi there and welcome back to countdown to homecoming or should I say one month to homecoming as over here in the UK the film will be coming out July 5th which is really exciting but not for this page.

Anyways here's something I talked about once, Marvel's Spider man.

Recently the 2017 cartoon has been getting more and more promotion from MARVEL and DISNEY with merchandise art and two previews

(Thanks xanderwrites)

So with time running out to get this done before the movie comes out I am going to talk about what I like from Marvel's Spider man.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Art Design :

This is mostly coming from the short they released of the first episode titled Origins (Real Original) anyway I really like they're art style mostly for the fact because it dosent all look the same as the other current marvel cartoons!!!!!!!

It looks different,original,smooth, and dare I say just like the spectacular spider man cartoon (which they should have never cancelled) especially Peter Parker who looks exactly like a uncool yet nice looking geek outcast.

Characters From The Comics :

Now we do get the obvious of Peter Parker and Harry Osborn (Who has black hair!!!! My childhood will never be the same again!!!!) but also very surprisingly Spencer Smythe and his son Alistair Smythe and last but not least Liz Allan.

Which in a way is obvious because you know Homecoming but I don't care I like that they are doing this because they are iconic from the comics and are looking really good and speak really good in this universe.

But that's not all spider Gwen and Miles Morales are in this cartoon from Ultimate Spider man and they're own comics and are bringing along a spider girl from the comics in the form of Anya Sofía Corazón from the 616 universe

The Sinister Six + one :

Every hero needs a villain and Spider man has a ton and it's great to see these villains back again

Here's what I think about they're appearances.

Rhino : He's in a suit of armor and isn't a mutated monster I don't know I just didn't like that, then again I stopped watching the show.

Green Goblin : I love this design because it's going back to the classic look instead of that bulked up monster in the ultimate Spider man cartoon.

Doctor Octopus: Going back to the 90's cartoon look I love it already.

The Vulture : Okay I'm not dumb your not dumb this is obviously the homecoming design in cartoon form and I don't hate it because I love that down to earth look which is all the better that both come out in 2017. I smell some more money MARVEL.

The Lizard And Venom : They pretty much look the same if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Scorpion : Its a dude in a mech suit and I'm alright with that.

Hopefully they will throw in some more villains down the line like shocker or sandman or electro who knows this is its first season after all.

The Voices :

I've tried checking on IMDB and Wikipedia and could not find a full voice cast other than knowing Fred Tatasciore is voicing a horizon labs scientist named Max Modell from the comics.

Even if we dont know who's voicing who in the cast yet I will still give my appreciation to the voice actors in they're sound booth, my favorite ones are Peter Parker, Liz Allan, Spencer Smythe, and Harry Osborn which I hope we hear more from Liz Allan because I really like her voice and I hope we see Mary Jane and Gwen Stacy, maybe.

The Origin Story :

This might be a bit controversial to some people but I like seeing the origin story being retold especially when someone has an idea to change it, but yeah I do agree that its a good sign from MARVEL that we dont have to see the origin story again because everyone pretty much knows it by now.

Why I bring up the origin story in this cartoon is because I think they might be taking inspiration from the ultimate comics when I saw the spider, as in the OZ formula though I could be wrong and just looking at this too much.

Oh and I dont like the thwip web noise its kind of annoying to me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So thats my list of what I like from just the previews I hope you like it because so far Im excited for both this and the DuckTales reboot but for being a spider man fan I am obviously more excited for this cartoon when it drops in August (Happy Birthday To Me) because my birthday is in august.

Anyways its great to be back at wattpad and writing again, there will be more chapters coming not so soon because Spider man Homecoming is almost here in the UK.

See ya next time guys (THWIP)

PEACE