✨The day we met✨

(A/n: rosetta is played by Maggie lindermann)💓💓
Rosetta pov:
Well here we go again. Another day at school aka hell. If it wasn't for my best friend Jaycee I would have dropped out by now. It's filled with mean girls and disgusting boys. I go to a very expensive music school and it has a TON of snobby girls. I woke up early and got dressed. My parents, just as I expected , were gone. They work for the government and it takes up most of their time. But it's okay, they hired a maid to look after me for the past 16 years of my life. I walk downstairs and eat a breakfast my maid, Delilah , had made for me. I said goodbye to my 2 year old sister Rochelle and was on my way.
(Later that day.....)
I grabbed my books from my locker and spotted my bestie coming my way. "Hey girl" I said giving her a big hug. "Rosey I heard someone famous is coming to our school again." She said as we walked to class. Famous singers, actors, and dancers visit our school often. "Well look who it is, the schools dancing geek and her pet" said summer, one of the snobby girls I mentioned earlier. We just laughed and walked into class. We sat together in the front like we always do in music class. Our teacher made an announcement,"settle down ladies and gentlemen today we have another special guest, Mr. Shawn Mendes" My face froze. I am in LOVE with Shawn Mendes. I have been ever since he was in magcon and made vines with the other guys. Once he walked through the door I could feel my heart pounding.
(Skip to after class.....)
Jay and I just walked out of class gossiping about Shawn. "He is sooooooo cute" Jay said practically drooling. "I know right" I agreed with the biggest smile. As I was walking I tripped over a guitar case. "I'm so sorry!!!" I heard a voice behind me say. "Oh no it's okay.............." I looked up to see ...... Shawn Mendes. He just smiled and helped me up. "I should really watch where I put my case , are you sure you're okay?" "Don't worry she's used to it she's such a klutz" said summer who appeared with her little group of followers. They all laughed along. "Don't pay no mind to those girls" he whispered to me. I dusted off myself and scratched the back of my neck, "yeah I've been doing that this whole year." " I don't like bullies." he said loud enough for summer to hear."it's fine really." "what's your name anyways?" "Um.... Rosetta." "well Rosetta you are very good at playing the guitar as I saw in class today." "Well I mean I could be better" I said blushing. "Oh really? How would you like a personal lesson from me?" My face was in shock. "Um.... uh...... ah... absolutely ...... I mean..... err... sure." He laughed at my response and I giggled a little. I can not believe what just happened........
***********************************
Thanks beauties for reading my first chapter ☺️💖😙