Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Eliza's POV

He did it. Luke asked me out. I am going on a date with Luke Hemmings. What am I going to wear? Where are we going? Oh, who cares as long as I am with him. When Emma left, we all went to bed. Luke did the same as he did last night and hugged me before going into his room. I changed into my 5 seconds of summer t-shirt and pyjama shorts that I sleep in and got into bed. I set my alarm for 7am, as I have to go to school tomorrow. As I was about to fall asleep I heard my phone beep.

From: Luke
Goodnight Beautiful xxx

To: Luke
Goodnight xxx

I locked my phone before putting it on charge and falling asleep.

I groaned as I heard my alarm going off. I pulled myself out of bed before walking into my bathroom and having a shower. Once I had finished I blow dried my hair then curled it. I walked over to my wardrobe and pulled out some black skinny jeans and red vest top with a black jacket. Once I had put my clothes on I pulled on some red TOMS and made my way downstairs with my phone and bag in my hand. When I walked into the kitchen I saw all of the boys sat around the table.

"You are up early." Calum said looking up from his breakfast.

"I've got school. I have to be." I said making myself a drink.

"Stay at home. We will be bored if you don't." Michael wined from his seat.

"I only have a week left then I can stay here all you want." I said finishing my drink before grabbing a packet of crisps and shoving them in my bag for school.

"I'm going then bye boys." I said hugging them all before making my way out of the door.

The next time I checked my phone was when I was in history.

From: Cal
Come home we miss you L

From: Mike
We are going to die from boredom

From: Ash
Pull a sickey and come home. Pleaseeeeee

From: Luke
When are you coming home? I was thinking we could go on our date tonight if you want to. Xxxxx

To: Cal
I cannot come home yet. Miss you all too

To: Mike
You cannot die from boredom. Stop being dramatic

To: Ash
I cannot pull a sickey. I only have a week of school left.

To: Luke
I will be home in about an hour. I would love to go out with you tonight. Where are we going? Xxx

I put my phone back in my pocket before I was caught and carried on with my work.

"Who was you texting?" Becky asked from beside me.

"The boys. They are wondering when I am going home, and Luke was asking if I wanted to go out tonight." I said smiling down at my work.

"He asked you out?" She almost shouted.

"Shush Becky and yes he did. Last night." I said as I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out and looked down at the text.

From: Luke
I was thinking we could go to a restaurant or something. What do you think? Xxx

To: Luke
I would love that xxx

"So where is lover boy taking you?" Becky asked smirking at me.

"To a restaurant somewhere." I answered not looking up from my work.

When it was the end of the day, I met up with Emma and Becky and we made our way to my house. As soon as I opened the door, I heard the sound of people running. I was suddenly in the middle of a group hug.

"Thank god you're home. We missed you so much." Calum practically shouted down my ear.

"I missed you boys too. Now let me go." I said as I tried to struggle free. They laughed before letting me go and greeting Emma and Becky. I felt someone watching me and turned to see Luke looking at me smiling. I made my way over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck while his snaked around my waist. He gives the best hugs.

"Hey beautiful, have a good day?" He whispered into my ear.

I hummed in response. He chuckled before letting me go.

"I was thinking we could go out about six." He said entwining our fingers. I felt sparks from his touch.

"That sounds great." I said smiling up at him.

"Great." He said before pulling me into the living room with the others and pulling me down to sit in his lap.

"So what did you guys do today?" I asked looking around at them.

"We explored the house. We ate food and that's about it." Ashton said looking at me and smiling.

"Is that it?" Becky asked.

"There was nothing else to do. Don't worry we didn't break anything." Calum said looking around at us.

"As long as you didn't." I said as I looked up at the clock. It was quarter to 5. I started to get up before Luke's arms tightened around my waist.

"Where are you going?" He whispered into my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"To get ready." I whispered back.

"Okay." He answered kissing me on the cheek before releasing me.

"Come on Beck and Em, you two can help me." I said making my way upstairs with them following me.

"Okay you go and shower, me and Becky will find you an outfit." Emma said pushing me towards the bathroom. I took a shower and washed my hair. When I got out, I wrapped a towel around my body and made my way into my bedroom.

"Ok sit down and I will do your hair." Becky said pointing to the chair in front of my mirror. She began to dry my hair then straightened it. Once she had done that, I put on some eyeliner and mascara before turning to Emma. She handed me a dress that was cream at the top and black at the bottom. I made my way back into the bathroom and changed into the dress. I made my way back out and they handed me some black wedge heels that I strapped onto my feet before standing and facing them.

"So how do I look?" I asked them.

"You look amazing." Emma said smiling at me.

"Do you think Luke will like it?"

"Luke will love it." Becky said smiling at me.

I smiled at them before thanking them. We made our way downstairs and into the living room to see the boys looking at the TV. I had noticed that Luke had gotten changed as well. He was wearing black skinny jeans and a dark blue button down shirt and black converse. He looked up at me and his eyes widened before a grin took over his face. He stood up and made his way over to me.

"You look beautiful El." He practically whispered.

"You look handsome too." I said smiling up at him.

"Right come on love birds off you go. We expect you back by 10." Michael said trying to push Luke and me out the door.

Luke grabbed some car keys as we made our way out side. He unlocked my mum's spare car and held the door open for me as I climbed in. What a gentleman. He closed the door before walking to his side and climbing in. He put the key into the ignition, started the car, and headed towards the town.

****

Sorry if it is short and there are mistakes. Please tell me what you all think I would love to know if you like it or not.