high school

Jake P.O.V
I was walking down the hall to go get my Greek text book from my locker the only thing I could really read I had dyslexia an ADHD it would some times act up but I really didn't get it a lot, just a one time thing, When I was getting my book out of my locker guess who came up to me, Jay an Violet, violets locker was right next to mine Jay looked at me an dropped my books an says " later loser". I look at him walking down the hall. Then violet gets down and helps me get my books, we were in the same class for Greek and art she hands them to me " hey Jake I'm sorry that my boyfriend did that to you. how have you been its been a while? She said i can see she was trying to change the subject "Yeah thanks for helping me get my books an yeah I've been good an your right it has been a while". I said, we stared at each other I look into her sea green eyes, it's like when i look into her eyes I see as if we were the only two people on earth "So are you ready to start the project today". She said breaking the quietness I nodded my head we went to class together and sat in are seats. "Now class" miss Rudder started to say "today I will pick your partners for your Greek God project". As I was reading Percy Jackson ( it was the only thing I could read before I stared to get my dyslexia I remembered every word in the book) Jake an Violet you two will be partners.

Violet P.O.V
When I heard the teacher say that me an Jake were partners I was kinda happy about it I mean its been forever since I Did some thing with Jake but the other thing is that he had to come to my house to work on the project an we only had two weeks to do it an I notice we work pretty fast on things so what can go wrong. When I was in art class a Iris message popped up it was Annabeth " Hey Violet, Percy is going to come see you for four weeks so when you get home he will be there he wanted me to tell you". She said i said "ok". in a quite voice Then the messge went away " Hey Jake do you want to come over to my house to start the project?" I said quietly " sure". He said he smiled an I smiled back.
Jake P.O.V
Me an Violet were walking home together talking about how we should we do the project cause mostly the teacher said to is do it how ever you want you can make it pop up if you want, but I kinda seen that Mr. Free the art teacher kept a close eye on me today violet an him kept looking at each other to as if they could read each others mine or some thing. Me an Violet got to her house good thing we had a bord to make it pop up. " So are we going to like make the gods an have like a little article about them like what they do an what there God/goddess signs are or what". I ask "well I do like the way you think an I was mostly thinking the same thing an lets get started". She said we were about to go up stairs to get the things that we needed, when the door bell rang violet went to answer it I went into the room got the stuff an went down staries an saw violet opening the door " Percy what are you doing here?" she said, I come up behide her an I say " I got the stuff that we need". The guy name Percy looks at me in a look I can't disceribe then he looks at violet "And um who are you". He said all most as if he was wanting to fight me. Before I can speak violet says my name "Percy this is my friend Jake, an Jake this is my brother Percy , Percy, Jake is here to work with me on a school project". She said as she's letting her brother in an shutting the door behind her. Percy takes his things to his room and came to where we were working at. Me an Violet were writing Greek  for the article of the God's. "So what are you guys working on any way wow". He says in a shocking voice "Oh yeah  me an Jake are working on a school project for are Greek class That's due in two weeks an it about the Greek God's". She said "ok umm well let me know of you need any help on that an for now I'll just be in the living room watching tv". Percy left an Violet looked at him as if they were in a fight about some thing. We spent all day on the project Were  laughing cause we were thinking about funny thing when we were small she was laughing, I said  "You know its been forever since I heard you laugh the last day we were laughing is when you dumped water on jays head". She was still laughing Percy had a good veiw of us. She said " Hey I'm sorry I haven't been with you all these years".
Violet P.O.V
"Hey I'm sorry I haven't been with you all these years". I said I kinda notice from the cornner of my eye that Percy was looking at us mostly Jake but he didn't notice at all an I was glad "It's fine I mean its mostly Jay that's why you didn't talk to me as much". He said we kept thinking of funny thing that happened to us when we were kids Then Jake said " You know when i first heard you laugh i thinking to my self that you have
A cute laugh". He was Smiling at me after saying that it made me blush, I think Percy heard Jake cause he gave him a death stare "Want to listen to muise while we're doing this" I said still looking into Percy sea green eye's I look away to Jake "Sure". He said still writing. I Went to go get my phone that was on the couch an I got my speaker an we were just thinking about witch song to listen to an we said at the same time" Rick James an queen, salt an peper". Percy just looked at us all werid as he walked into the kitchen getting a water an said "yeah I'm not going to ask you why you two say things at the same time". Percy said some times I wish he could just be my brother an not be so protective of me even from boys, it was about 7:00 pm me an Jake went to the couch to watch tv with Percy We were watching a scary movie called dark ride it wasn't that scary but the jump scars were really scary though I was sitting in the middle of the boys I was putting my phone down cause I was telling Jay to stop picking an Jake but he never answerd me i put it down an jumped up an I was so scared that I jumped like the other an I......lets just say when i got scared I put hand on Jake's hand an the scary looking Percy saw. Jake looked at me " Are you okay". He said in a worry voice "umm yeah umm sorry I didn't mean to smack your hand". "Don't worry you didn't hurt me". He said Smiling witch made me blush an Percy well gave Jake a death stare again but Jake didnt look At him I look at Percy an Percy looks at me, I node my head an looked away i heard the door bell ring it was Jay I let him in "What are you doing here Jay". I said leading him to the living room
"Well Well Well why isn't it the loser". Said Jay to Jake.
Jake:
"Yeah umm violet I think I should go, I'll see you tomorrow in Greek an art, bye". I said " wait Jake I.." she said I left with out saying any thing.
Violet:
"Good going Jay you see this is what I mean you pick on people that don't do anything to you". I felt a tear fall. "Look violet I love you but he's a loser who has dyslexia he as ADHD an just a loser that doesn't need a girl like you cause your not a loser an you don't have what he has your a really nice girl but I pick on people that just don't fit in". He said "Your right Jay he is a loser". I said "wait what you agree with him". Said Percy it sounded like he wanted to kick me out of the house. " No Percy he's right Jake is a loser, Jay Jake might be a loser to you, but to every one else he isn't, you didn't know one thing you don't need me an this thing that's going on between us is done good bye Jay". I said pushing out the door." by the way I have dyslexia an ADHD to".
I shut the door I look at Percy into his sea green eyes "are you ok". He asked I felt a tear fall Percy went up to hug me "you know violet he's a jerk he doesn't even know how amazing you are". Said Percy still hugging me. "And another thing, YOU HAD A BOYFRIEND AN YOU DIDN'T TELL ME." he said in a anger vocie I nodded an I ran to my room.