Assassination fails (part one)

Karma and Nakamura were alone in class looking over some of their precious photos that would soon be used to blackmail some of their classmates, when Karma spotted a picture at the corner of his eye. It was a picture of Sugino hanging upside down withe a rope tied around his ankle and Isogai stuck in a net with Kataoka their faces red hot.

"Ne, Nakamura-san, what's the story behind this one?" He says waving the picture in front of her face to get her attention.

"You're gonna love this one that's for sure!"
******************
Maehara, Okano and Kurahashi hid in a bush nearby a blanket they had set up for Koro Sensei. On the blanket, there was a box of chocolates with a tag that said  'We love you Sensei!' on it. They watched Koro Sensei's face turn light pink as he read the tag and he sat down to eat the chocolates.  As soon as he popped one of the chocolates in his mouth he shot up from his seat on the blanket his face red hot.

"NUUUYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"
He cried with his high pitched voice as he sped around the place at Mach 20.

"What did you put in those chocolates again?" Asked a curious Hinano (Kurahashi).

"Wasabi." Answered Okano.

"Hina-chan, that's harsh." Said Hinano as a chill went up her spine just thinking about what the chocolates tasted like.

"Well, you never know if Koro Sensei has a weakness for pepper." Said Maehara. "Think of it like conducting an experiment."

"Ok!" Replied Hinano happily.

In the mean time Isogai, Kataoka and Sugino were preparing to attack the squealing octopus hoping he would set off one of their traps. It wasn't until Kataoka saw Koro Sensei look in their direction was she completely sure their plan had already failed.
"He saw us!" She whispered. "Retreat!"
They turned around ready to escape when tentacles wrapped around their waists pulling them straight towards the location of their own traps.
A rope tugged at Sugino's foot pulling it upward so fast that he barely had time to use his hands to keep him from faceplanting the ground before being hoisted upside down. Kataoka and Isogai got caught up in an awkward position in the net that was set right next to it. Koro Sensei obviously enjoyed the scene as his face turned light pink as he started to write in his little book and take pictures.

"Crap!" Said a panicked Okano as she observed the situation at hand.

"Abandon ship!"

"Maehara!" Whisper-shouted the Hina-Hina twins.

Hearing the voices in the bushes, Koro Sensei said, "Please excuse me for a second." And zoomed of to where the other three were.
Isogai and Kataoka sweat dropped before turning their attention to Sugino whose face was red and his eyes were  spinning.
"Uh..."

"SENSEI!!!!"

Koro Sensei grabbed the box of chocolate wasabi and headed straight towards the bushes ignoring Isogai's call, crying because he felt guilty of doing so.
"How unsensei of me..."
He quickly got over his unsensei moment as he appeared before the children who looked at him nervously before looking at the chocolates.
"You wouldn't..."

"Nurufufufufu..."
********************
"Now that was a kick in the balls wasn't it?" Said Karma.

"It wasn't that bad actually," replied Nakamura. "He set up a picnic with six glasses of milk on the blanket. They took several refills though."

"Is it just me or are you reminded of someone else who needed that milk?" Asked Karma.

"Kayano?"

"Kayano."
*****************
"Achoo!"

Okay readers my second AC book. I guess if you read my other one you would have noticed I didn't write a Maekano book like I said I would. But I just wanted to make all the background characters in AC feel appreciated so I decided to write a book like this instead. So please vote if you like and vote if you dislike. Then tell me in the comments if you liked or disliked! 😉 And if you have a favourite background character, pm me if you want me to write a one shot about them. You can also include a pairing and a scenario if you want. Sorry if this was short.
Bai baiiiii!