California home

Elizabeth

Cali is a dream come true for me. I'm gonna have an audition with the creator of voltage and Sing it louder!!, Gemma Nimbus. *Squeals happily* I'm so excited!

I sat back in my seat and breathed a long, fake sigh, because somebody was hogging half of my seat, witch means I'm going into moms space and mom has zero space. My sister, Sahara turned her head and gave me a look that clearly said,  what? She then snorted and laughed as she turned her head away. I looked around the plane to see something interesting. And in fact there wasn't. Just some people with very bad fashion sense and others trying to look  fashionable. Well except for a blond girl and a another who was clearly her twin, but was wearing sneakers with jeggings and a shirt that said 'Porcupines girls basketball team|#5'
"Well, Maddie, I can't reach mom or aunt Dena,  or Joey. We'll just have to ask some one. Wait, that girl could maybe help." She pointed at me with a sudden sigh of relief. They both walked over to me and Sahara, trying to get through the tight isle.
"Um, excuse me, can I borrow your phone?" I took a long pause before nodding my head and slipping my phone in the girls hands. When she got closer I realized who she was, Liv Rooney. My mouth dangled open in shock but before I can fully react my sister clamped my mouth shut that made a weird and gross snapping  sound.  She Smiled at me as she dialed what I think was her moms phone number.
"Oh mom, I'm so glad I can finally talk to you. Its me Liv. Actually our plane is landing in a couple of minutes and I have to give this girls phone back. Okay,  love you, bye." She hung up the phone and gave me a hug as she handed me my phone back.
"Oh, thank you so much!" I kinda was excited that Liv Rooney was hugging me, but Elizabeth, don't make it weird!
"No problem Liv Rooney." Liv backed away from the hug and looked at me curiously.
"And *sigh* some one, again, knows who I am. Really wish I  can meet some one who doesn't know me from TV." She let out another sigh and I started talking, but Hara interrupted me before I could say anything. *Grunts angrily*
"My sister, Lizzie is a big fan of yours. But acting is really boring in my opinion." Ugh. Sports types.
"I know, right? It just seems stupid." They continued talking about their sports while I looked at my feet awkwardly.
"Sorry. You going to California?" Liv's eyes lit up as soon as I said California, so maybe she might be going to Cali. We talked until for hours, but it only felt like ten minutes, and we were soon we were getting off the plane. And soon I can call this my California home.