ANGEL

PROLOGUE

Angela Luciana Sinclair, a girl with blue hair and a curly sideburns with deep black onyx eyes. She was an assassin just like her mother was. She was a cold blooded killer just like her father. But she took more appearance of her mother than her father, the only thing she resemble her father was her eyes and the sideburns. When she was 5, her mother taught her to fight. When she was 7, her mother taught her to survive the underworld. When she was 10, her mother died protecting her. When she was 12, she was beginning to awaken her mother's bloodline. When she was 14, it was the first time she saw the World's Greatest Hitman and saw  her resemblance to him though he is a baby. When she was 16, the bloodline is finally revealed and her body stop aging. When she 18, she discovered who is her father through her mother memories and that's when the name 'Angel' appeared on the underworld.

Angel was the strongest hitwoman alive though no one really know her. Not a single thing have a record about her. She was mysterious and strong.

She also met Checkerface who she befriended and told her power, that she has the power to contain the flames of the Tri-Ni-Set but will have to risk her life. “So do you want to sacrifice your life for them?” he said while looking at me. I just smiled at him and said “Not them but HIM”. He was confused. “Him?”. “Yes, Him. My father. But i will evaluate them if they are worthy for my life so that this curse will come to end”. He smiled at me sadly. “I can guess who is your father reminding that curly sideburns of yours. I guess you just have to wait for the right time.”. “Yeah when the Vongola Decimo will arrive” she said. “Decimo huh? We'll just have to find out”. And with that Checkerface disappeared from her view.

Years past by while she stay the same age, her father stay as an infant. She watch him and almost got caught. But still she followed him. She knows he is getting suspicious on tailing him so she decided to stop and rely on internet so that she can watch him afar.

Then one day she receive the news. The one she's been waiting for. The appearance of the Vongola Decimo. The one who will try to change the destiny of the Tri-Ni-Set. And the one who she will evaluate, to test him if he was worth it.

After all he will be worth it

His father will be teaching him and she knows that her father will change him to be the best.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I guess it's time to appear again.

The 'Angel' is back

_______________________________________

So guys did you like it?
I hope so
.............
Peace........