The Vongola Decimo

Angel's POV

Now finally i"m here......Namimori.... Can't wait to see father again and also to see the soon to be Vongola Decimo. According to my research about him, he is clumsy, average grade and he was titled 'Dame-Tsuna'. He's just like the Cavellone boss but much lamer i guess. Oh well my father will just have to shape him into a magnificent boss just like his other student.

I bought a house near the Sawada Residence so i can watch them.

It was 6 in the morning when I woke up by the sound of an Extreme person. This past few days, that person was my personal alarm clock (I'm a light sleeper) I research about him and found out that he was Sasagawa Ryohei, the brother of Sasagawa Kyoko who Sawada Tsunayoshi secretly likes. I got out of my bed and do my ritual mornings. I went to the kitchen and cook for breakfast. “Ahh not again. I forgot to buy espresso. Now my morning is ruined” I whispered to no one since i'm all alone in this house. Yes, i like espresso just like him. I saw him once drinking that and i tried it and it was good then i got the habit of drinking espresso every morning.

After finishing my breakfast, i went to change my clothes. I enrolled to Namimori Middle just like Tsunayoshi. And i observe him. To avoid suspicion of my father because i look like him with my eyes and my curly sideburns, i wear a hood. A hood that cover my eyes and you can only see my mouth and nose but you won't notice my sideburn. If you saw Mammon then yes, just like Mammon's hood but mine is orange sunset since i like that color.

You're guessing how can I go to school with that hood right? Well i fought the Demon prefect exchange for keeping my hood. Every last day of schooldays, i will fight him and that made him get interested in me. Hibari Kyoya, the chairman discipline of Namimori Middle and the so called Demon prefect. He is a perfect cloud, so aloof and free. He could be one of the guardians of Tsunayoshi if he can tame him.

I walked out of the house and locked it.

“Reborn!!!!!! I will confess to Sasagawa Kyoko with my Dying Will!!”

Ahh so it begins. I saw him run straight in front of me and of course he didn't notice me. I laughed when i saw half-naked. Ohh well. Then there it was, my father following Tsunayoshi as he run also toward the school. I just stared at him and he noticed it. He stopped and stared at me too. Damn it Luciana don't be nervous, he is your father. I wave at him and started to walk toward school.

Damn it i can't stop smiling. Finally my father saw me. “Hehehe i'm so happy today”..

Days pass by, I witness how Tsunayoshi pass obstacle by obstacle. Witness how he gathered his Guardians. Witness how he gained their trust. Witness how my father is starting to accept him as his another sky but doesn't show it. Witness how he gathered allies and also enemies. Witness how he beat all of them. Witness how he went to the future and defeat his enemies. Witness how he befriended the Shimon Family again just like in the past. And now the time has come for me to judge him. If he really is worth it.
_______________________________________

“Luciana are you really sure about this? We can just think another plan about this or Tsunayoshi will definitely pass this” a girl no more than 15 was sitting below a tree while drinking some tree said. The other person beside her just smiled at her.

“Yuni you know it's my destiny and it is in our blood that we have this power. But mine is stronger that it's stronger than Checkerface and it can stop this curse, this cycle. Yuni I know what you are thinking but my decision is already done.” Luciana said.

“But how about him Luciana? If he knows that his daughter will sacrifice her life for him, he will be mad or will do anything to stop it. He will do anything for family Luciana” Yuni said. Both of them stand up.

“Yuni I know but as his daughter i need to protect him and this is my fate Yuni. My. Fate.” Luciana smiled sadly at her. Yuni suddenly hug her. “Then I will do everything to change your fate. I will do something about it. So that Uncle Reborn will not be alone and you will also be not alone. I can't see the future right now but even so I will do everything”

Both of them bid goodbye but Luciana stayed. She sighed

“You cannot change my fate Yuni. Not you, not my father, no one can”
_______________________________________

Checkerface came to visit the Arcobaleno's in their dream. Luciana just watch it as they talk about the upcoming battle. Battle of the Rainbows. When it was finished, Checkerface and Luciana was alone. “Do you regret now?” Checkerface asked. “No, In fact i'm getting excited. Finally i'm going to meet him. My father.” Luciana said while she smile a genuine smile. Checkerface also smiled at that. “If that is your decision then i will not say No to it. Beside Tsunayoshi, the Vongola Decimo will try to talk to Talbot and make use of the 8th flame. But....”

“Yeah, to seal the flames of the pacifier in the new box, it needs a great amount of sky flames to harmonize the flames and put it together. And that is only achieve by a great sky flame user that have the resolve to sacrifice his/her life for the exchange. Which is gonna be me” Luciana bid her goodbye to Checkerface and she step out of the dream.

“I wonder what will the Sun Arcobaleno will do when he founds out that his daughter have that fate in her hands. Another great sky will have to fall again. Such a pity but she cannot escape her fate.”
_______________________________________
Skip time(After the battle of the Rainbows)

“There has to be a way to preserve the Tri-Ni-Set without sacrificing the Arcobaleno” Tsuna shouted at Checkerface. He was furious and desperate in the inside but on the outside he is calm. He was waiting for Talbot to come. He was desperate to save his tutor and the others.

“If there was then i would have done that a long time ago. But remember Vongola Decimo you are currently worrying about the present Arcobaleno when you yourself is the first candidate in the new Arcobaleno” the Arcobaleno stiffened at that. A new Arcobaleno is coming.

“Yes i'm prepared for that” Tsuna said with confidence. Reborn was watching but when he heard Tsuna said that he felt fear. Fear for his student.

“Wait. His resolve is true” someone said. When they turned around, they saw Talbot carrying some device. Tsuna was relieved to see him. That means it was a success.

Talbot then explains how and what is the device for. They understood it and had a chance to preserve the Tri-Ni-Set without sacrificing the Arcobaleno. Checkerface was watching them. 'In the end, she still have to sacrifice her life' thought Checkerface.

“You are correct. It can contain the flames but.....” Checkerface didn't continue what he was about to say when Bermuda spoke.

“The sky flames” he said. The others turned toward him.

“ What do you mean?” Reborn said.
“Sky flames. It will need a lot of sky flames to command and synchronize the others to put it in the device so I can trap it with my night flames” Bermuda explained. Some is still confused about but Reborn and Verde understood it. Reborn was leaking some KI and Verde is thinking some other methods.

“Yes, you need a great amount of sky flames and a strong resolve to do it” Checkerface continued while looking at Tsunayoshi. “Then i can do it!!” Tsunayoshi shouted. The Arcobalenos is shocked so does the Vindice and the others. “Even if it leads to your death?”

That made them shock again. Tsunayoshi was stunned for a second but the resolve in his eyes didn't leave instead it was much more resolve than before.

In the shadows, a girl is watching the whole thing. She was glad that the Vongola Decimo have that kind of resolve. Always thinking about the others rather than himself. She stepped out of the shadows and stand beside Checkerface.

“I accept your resolve Vongola Decimo. You all are indeed worthy of my flames.”
_______________________________________

Sorry cliffhanger. Wait for the next chapter.....

Peace.......