14

My phone rang.

"Brynn Rumfallo?"

"Who is this?"

"The police department. We need you to come in for some vital information."

"Excuse me?"

"We found out some serious information and we need to know if you know anything about it."

"Hmm... okay." I uneasily said.

The cops hung up, leaving me in silence. I made my way over to the police station, while listening to the radio. I was humming along to my favorite song when it got cut off.

"Breaking news! Deceased Paige Hyland was ruled the murderer of Nia Frazier and Mackenzie Ziegler, leaving our killer now caught and dead. It is also said she didn't have a helper and did it all herself."

-

I walked into the station.

"Last name?"

"Rumfallo."

"Take a left down this corridor and it's the first door on your right." The receptionist pointed down the long and narrow hallway.

"Thank you."

I began to walk down and entered the room to see two men sitting down.

They immediately stood up when I walked into the room.

"Miss Rumfallo," One of the officers shook my hand. The other bowed slightly and left the room. "Take a seat." He motioned towards the two empty chairs and I sat in the one opposite his desk. "We have some... news."

"Well, what is it?" I fidgeted with the hem of my skirt.

"You won't like it very much, but some DNA results came in and... we're afraid to say that... Chloe Lukasiak is your sister."