Beautifull (Martin Garrix fiction)

NOTICE:

This attempted story is purely fictional in which NONE of the situations actually took place. The characters used in the story are not being represented by this fan fiction as I have no real encounter with either of them. Don't stop Reading!!! Bare with me :)

Nobody saw me...

"Nobody saw me"

Nobody had seen me.

I kept repeating to myself, I had to keep ensuring myself that nobody had seen me just to make sneaking into a VIP afterparty seem legit. My conscious was riggid, my heart pounding in no particular patterns. It's not everyday a Good Girl like me did anything illegal.

Struggling to get the shake out of my body, I peeked into the closed party through a stage back door. How lucky was I that that door wasn't locked in the first place? Slipping in unnoticed was easier than generally thought of. For a VIP party, the guards were pretty easy to distract. I pulled myself together & straightend myself up, caught up in the noise of the dance scene.

"Nobody saw me" I ensured myself one last time before getting illuminated by all the flashing lights.

Lights of neon purple's, green's & blue's all in fifty shades each. I've never seen such beautifull fragments anywhere. It had me totally in a trance, but who goes into a trance because of silly lights? I did, & strived for it.

Standing to one side made me kind of feel like the spotlight would land on me any second at anytime. Standing near the "EXIT" door I had entered made it pretty obvious to me that I didn't belong here, let alone to be able to afford it. I was standing at the back end of what looked like a DJ booth high up & connected with steele stairs. At that moment everything was a violet purple & metallic blue, the whole room. Music was booming & about everyone was dancing or mingling.

On the stairs, which had about 5 steps, stood people talking. It was more like the 4 other guys were talking to one specific guy. Two at the bottom of the steps & two squeezing in just to be able to talk to the guy. They were on the 2nd & 3rd step while the guy they faught to talk to was standing half on the 5th & top step. It looked like the guy was being interviewed, but by the looks of it he was kind of in a rush.

I, On the other hand, knew exactly who "he" was.

Not being able to tear my gaze from him, I stared at him & totally forgot that I was smiling like an idiot. But seriously, it's not everyday you get to meet some hot celeb, let alone THE Martin Garrix. He somehow caught my attention even through the blinding neon lights.

He was talking/explaning something when he suddenly shot a glance my way. It wasn't a long stare, but it was long enough for me to see his Green/Blue eyes through all the beams.

The music faded as adrenaline started driving my heart.

Keeping my cool, I kept a smirk on my face. My eyes were stuck on him like glue.

In no time at all he shot me another glance & kept it a while longer. Now, going crazy & frantic in my head, felt like screaming.

Everything faded even more as my senses went dull.

I wasn't in my body anymore as I had jumped out of my skin in my head minutes ago. I felt like floating, like exploding, but didn't move. I was caught up in my screaming thoughts occupying my mind, not realising that he was coming down the podium & making his way through the interviewers.

In seconds I noticed him walking MY way.

For a moment I panicked, after all, I wasn't even invited to this party. He could've been the host for all I knew, but I was in denial. Coming closer I noticed that he was barely a man. He looked like a boy, he looked like my age in fact. 19.