prologue.

So, basically, my day is kinda ruined. It would've been a nice day, but it wasn't. The sun was setting up on the west side of my house, leaving the skies pink and orange, (illuminating the Burkley's porsche, of course) when Derek rode by in his convertible. He had Shyler riding in his passenger side, my previous should-I-say-girlfriend. He gave the radio a crank upwards when he passed by me, as usual, in attempt to show off. Was this kid really kidding? If I didn't have enough paitence, I would have gone to get my bat and show him what's up. He really was a proud little fellow, always giving off a know-it-all kind of attitude.

    But that wasn't really why my day is ruined, I can deal with Derek, but when people start asking for my autograph my heart drops. Just when did I become a celebrity, exactly? Oh my God, Becky, it's Harry! No, genius, my name is Peter, not 'Harry-Freaking-Styles'. My name is Peter. Say that over in your head. My name is Peter. I want my life back, is that too much to ask for?

    I've been told once or twice that I look like I'm the long lost twin of Harry, but we all know that's not true, I'm better and more youthful looking. Harry was born in 1994 and I was born in 1992, see the difference? There's a two year difference if you didn't see.

    Usually, I'm in the papers or sometimes on your tv. What for? Well, I'll tell you.

              It's because I'm a look alike, I'm Harry's other, nothing more. I'm his double.