You punch like a girl

"Hello, Jazzy." I know it's one of the hitman before I even turn around.

They should of informed them that my name is not Jazzy but in fact Jaz. It kind of gives them away.

"I'm sorry you must have the wrong person." I smile politely, grabbing Dylan's hand and walking in the opposite direction.

"Oh well than do you, perhaps, go by Lacey smith."

"#@?!"

******

Quickly turning around I slam my fist into one of the guys face. Dylan goes after the other so I ignore them while focusing on my guy.

He swings his fist at me. I duck just in time to sweep kick his legs out from under him, landing on his back with a hard thump. He jumps up and gets right back into a fighting stance. He rushes at me. I move to the side and put my hand on the back of his neck to help slam his head into the wall that was behind me. Kicking his head in one last time for good measure I look over to Dylan and his guy.

Dylan throws a punch, but it just makes the guy chuckle.

"You punch like a girl." Dylan frowns and moves out of the way when the other guy tries to land a hit.

I'd try to deny what the guy said but, sadly enough, it's true.

I grow tired of watching them circle around each other so I come up beside the enemy, slamming his head into the wall just like I did the other guy. There's a sickening crack. I try ignore it.

If they don't loose this memory then I'd have to kill them. I can't let anymore information about me get out.

I figure it's better for them to suffer memory loss than die.

I dust my pants off after throwing the bodies behind the trash can.

"Put your hood up and keep your eyes down." I mutter to Dylan while stepping out from the alleyway.

"I had that under control." Dylan mumbles to me. I scoff, glancing around for anyone suspicious.

"You were taking forever."

"At least I didn't almost kill him." Dylan sneers back. That was a low blow and we both know it. Except it doesn't bother me. I've learned to not let things bother me. Well I've tried. I'm still a teenage girl at heart.

"It's either me or them, Dylan, and I'll pick me every time." I stuff my hands into my pockets. "You'd do good to remember that because they wouldn't hesitate putting a bullet right through your heart."

"It seemed unnecessary to me." I don't know why he keeps on fighting me on this one especially since he watched me kill those two guys in that alley. Maybe he's just now grown the balls to confront me. I keep my mouth shut till we're in my apartment.

"Wake up, Dylan." I shout at him while he glares at me. "It's time that you learned that this world is not full of rainbows and sunshine as you seem to think. Those people were not good people. The world is better off with them dead and I won't let you insult me for something that needed to be done. I honestly don't see what your problem is anyways because even though they deserved to die I spared them their life. You knew what you were signing up for so stop being a pansy and pull your head out of you #@?!." I'm panting by the time I'm done. Dylan's teeth are clenched. He doesn't say anything. He walks out the door, slamming it pretty hard.

I feel guilty enough as it is. I don't need Dylan rubbing it in my face.

***

I slam my fist into the punching bag with as much force as I can muster.