Key #2

2.The Deal

Not Edited

ZARA's POV

I suddenly opened my eyes 'Ugh...Man,my head hurts' I sat up rubbing my eyes I quickly regain my vision I then scan the room I blink three times and thats when I realize that the room that I was staying for the night was now different,it was big and has a beautiful stuctures the wall was white also there was a little red and the bed that I was sleeping was a king sized bed.

"EHHHH!!!H-how'd this happen?!am I-i IN SOME KIND OF DREAM!!!is this a dream...maybe im still dreaming."I was talking to myself aloud I then pinch my cheek hard which caused me to cry in pain "Ouch."

It isn't a dream!Why did I wake up here?What happened last night I was possitive that I was in an Inn that I was staying that night,then a scene flash in my mind.

Flashback...

I was in an Inn,I was sitting in a corner alone waiting for my drink before I could go to sleep then a person with a cloak  stood infront of me grabbing a chair and sat infront of me.

"You don't mind do you?"the person asked gesturing about sitting next to me and it looks like it was a man he had his hood on though,so I didn't see what he looks like only his mouth was seen.

"Yeah,sure."I nodded and the man smiled.I was confused as to why he suddenly smiled but shrugged it off and waited for my drink to come their was silence in us for a minute and besides I don't even plan on talking to the stranger until he broke the silence.

"Are you Zara Neo?if so,nice to meet you."he asked I looked at him."

"Hmm...Im surprised someone has the guts to come up to me."I replied amused,he just chuckled

"What does that mean?"

"Nothing~...So,What do you want from me?"I asked my face was now serious I could tell the man was surprised but it quickly faded as he replaced it with a smirk.

The guy was about to say something when a person with a tray walked towards our table and put a cup of tea in my table and left,it was my drink I grab it and smelled the scent of aroma it smelled wonderful then I took a little sip on it.

"Someone wants to see you."

I looked at him with a curious look I was about to say something when I felt my head spinning my eyelids were getting heavy 'What is this?am I sleepy...No,its not it' My arms were now leaning on the table my body was getting heavier I looked at the 'unknown person' he was staring down at me like he was the powerful amongst the two of us.I could see him grew an evil smile on his face.