On the way to saving...

Why would anyone want to live in that dump,  or so called "Portland". I knew I had to get out of there, but how? I thought. Later that night I started to search up Bus tickets, flight tickets and more, I started to worry that I wouldn't be able to find anything ,until I saw a really good deal that could last me years, a $3000 dollar car! But do you really think that I could pull this amount of money out of my pocket? Nah-uh-uh. I would have to spend atleast a year of saving up.So I decided to start my search for jobs with no experience required.

First I went down to the community board, I looked all over but all the notices were hopeless they all said they needed a little experience. Except one, a babysitting job, did I mention that I hate children? This is the opportunity I could get so I had to apply. Before I was about to call the number I started to worry and overthink of what would happen. "I can do this, put your dislikes to the side and be yourself " I said to myself. I started to ring the number, is it bad or creepy that the number I called was 666-666-66666? It took me two times to get through to the mother of the children, at first I thought she was a man but she coughed up and started to sound much different. She scheduled me to babysit her three children on that Monday coming up (which was 3 days away).

Want to know what happens next? Read the next chapter to find out!