Pocketful of elements...

There was only one idea that I had in my head at the time.Which was to pour a bucket full of water on the children. I opened all of the cupboards to look for something that could hold liquid, there was one bucket that I had to make do. I went to the sink and poured some water, I had to pour a little bit of water at a time so that I wouldn't make such a racket. Then off I went, into a room that seemed to look like a living room, none of the were there, so I went into the next room. There was a big hallway full of millions of doors. They could be in any of these doors, they could be separate, they could be together, two of them could be together with one alone. 

I started my search, I went into five different rooms, status: all were empty. after a while I started to realise that each room had a unique theme, one was Full of paintings that were all fire, the next one was full of water and the third one was full of green trees, leaves, bushes and a woman that I would of imagined being mother nature. The next room was full of mirrors, even the door was a mirror, it was difficult to find it but eventually I felt the door knob. The latest room that I walked in was full of childhood objects, old toys, music boxes, painting, fairy lights, even a car for a bed.

BANG! CRASH! POW! Came from another room, this is the one, the room that most likely had the children in. I tip-toed to the door and had my head to it to see if I could hear anything. The door opened, but not from me. I never really put much thought of how I would die, now that I am most likely, I think of how good my childhood has been and the trips I have been to. My life flashes before my eyes, but there wasn't anything in the room, I stood completely still. I felt a breeze, that stunk of someones morning breath coming from behind but this has been flowing ever since I walked in.Something dropped, a little make up mirror. I picked it up and saw what was behind me this whole time...

A,N: Im sorry each chapter is quite short but I know that there will be a lot of them! Read the next part coming up to find out what happened!