just cute bc

"Have a good day, Clarke. I'll see you later", Bellamy said. He placed his hand on Clarkes shoulder and then gently slid his hand all the way down her arm until his hand was holding hers. She gripped his hand tightly, not wanting him to leave just yet. She wanted to look at him a little while longer.
"Do you have to go?",  she whispered. Bellamy laced his fingers with Clarkes and then moved closer to hold her face in his hands.
"Sadly, yes", he started. "Kane needs me to go sort out some Octavia stuff", Clarke nodded and smiled.
"You're such a good person, Bellamy. I love you", she said shyly. He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and then kissed her gently.
"I love you too, you dork", Bellamy replied. Clarke grew a fake hurt look on her face.
"Dork, huh ? That's it, go. Get out, I've seen enough of you for today", she said jokingly. Bellamy smiled before pulling her in for one last kiss.
"I'll be back soon", Bellamy said before he left the room, leaving Clarke to her thoughts. She sat down on the bed, but then was stunned when Bellamy poked his head back around the door.
"I love you", he said quickly and then left for real. Clarke sat on the bed smiling, wondering what she had done to deserve him.

yay that's it :) i lowkey base all my fics on stuff i want to happen to me lmao. But nobody will ever love me and i won't settle for anyone less than bellamy so rip, guess i'll be alone for the rest of my life