He is back!

A hearty welcome to all readers :D, first of all this story is a colab of us twin sisters Sally_Blr & nidz_055 and it's strictly our world of fantasy so please don't copy paste it somewhere else or just remember there are not one but two authors together who could sue you badly. 

A small note for the potterheads who follow the movie, its the next year after the triwizards conquest. There are many changes though and one of them is that Cedric Diggory is not dead, Harry saved him (will be briefed maybe in future). There are lot more twists and differences with totally new and different characters from the original series.

Thanks a tons for giving this story a chance, this story is not fully a fanfiction it has new and more different characters especially the female leads. Hope you would like it and welcome to the fantasy land of twin troubles hope you enjoy your journey ;)

A beautiful day raised with the sun in the horizon. The birds chirped happy at a window through which sunlight entered  and raised the temperature faintly, someone's sleep was disturbed. 

"Jazzu get up fast" a middle aged lady entered the room and pulled the duvet. Jazzy (123jazzyk) pulled the duvet back and covered her face again. "Some more time mom" she pleaded her mother who was arranging her messed up room. 

"I'm giving you just five more minutes. Get up fast" she walked out of the room. "Fine" she huffed uninterested. She pushed the duvet covering her and sat on her bed stretching her arms.

The sunlight made her face glow and her closed eyes and the slight smile on her pink lips made her look more beautiful. She yawned and opened her eyes. The sun greeted her good morning and the fragrance of flowers welcomed her to the new beautiful day. Her lips stretched into a wide smile. She finally hopped off the bed and walked to the washroom to take bath.

"Love you Mommy" Jazzy hugged her mom who was arranging the dining table from behind. "Jazz" her mom looked at her with fake anger. Jazzy pulled her mom's cheeks finally making her to smile at her daughter's antics. Jazzy had the aura to make people around her happy. A positive energy which spread wherever she went.

"Oh no I think I'm out of vegetables for the dinner today" her mom analyzed the basket in the kitchen. "No problem Mommy I will buy some on my way back from Aunt Ann's home" Jazzy bit the sandwich. "That will be great" her mother smiled at her. Jazzy finished her breakfast and arranged the dining table and kitchen.

"I will be back in the evening" she stepped out of the house with a basket in her hand and a hood covering her. She smiled as she walked and found the beautiful flowers and the chirping birds. Life seemed so beautiful to her. It is truly said life is how we look at it. Though she had lost her memory of half of her life she took a positive turn and dedicated her time in developing her skills. What if she doesn't knew anything of her past but she developed a skill to predict anyone's future.

She was an excellent fortune teller. She had returned just few years back after her college course at Ukraine University of Fortune Tellers after mastering the art of fortune telling. She was one of the best in that art. She did not remember her school life other than that she had studied at Hogwarts. She wanted to visit it to relive her moments which had erased from her memory years ago. And the day was not far.

"Aunt Ann" she peeped inside the shop which belonged to her Aunt Ann elder sister of her mother. "Jazzy my child" Ann greeted her with a hug and a small peck on her forehead like usual. Jazzy gave her a sweet smile and walked inside further.

"Jazzy" Mr. Smith her uncle smiled and hugged her lovingly. "Hey Uncle Smith" Jazzy smiled in his embrace. "How are you?" he queried her as they settled on the chairs. "I'm good. Tell me when did you return from Hogwarts, how was your investigation?" she asked looking at him keenly. "Take it" Aunt Ann forwarded the tea cups to both of them. She smiled receiving it.