Aphrodite's Quest

New subplot. Its a quest n as usual has a lot of sex as it is issued by Aphrodite.
Chapter 1

It was another ordinary day at Camp Half-Blood. Annabeth was practicing archery with the Athena cabin. Percy was failing at archery with her. Leo was tinkering with a bunch of tools making random yet cool stuff. Piper was on the climbing wall almost dying like everyone else did when they went on that thing. Reyna who was visiting for a while was in he arena throwing her spear through countless dummies with Clarisse, the two seemed to get along really well. Nico was wandering around the underworld chatting up random ghosts and if they were old enough to remember who won the super bowl in 1967. Then there was Lilly behind Cabin Five sucking off Will Solace.

Will had his hands on her head and was thrusting into her throat, making her choke and drool all over his shaft. Will was a decent eight inches but Lilly was experienced and deep throated him so good it was hard for Will not let out loud moans.

"Shit. You're good," Will hissed through clenched teeth.

Lilly pulled back and Will's cock was released from her mouth with a loud pop! She looked up at Will and grinned, "Take's practice hot stuff. Maybe later tonight you can try out something even better than my throat. Huh?"

Will quickly nodded his head as he felt Lilly's hands stroking him hard and fast. Lilly spat onto his cock lubing it up some more then once again took him in her mouth. They'd been at it already for almost twenty minutes and Will was super close to cumming and he really wanted to. Lilly knew it too so she sped up her head bobbing and began to caress Will's balls and after a lot of practice she'd learned how to slightly tighten her throat when she wanted to and she did this now as well hoping to speed things up. Finally Will couldn't take it and he pulled out of her mouth and Lilly out of instinct closed her eyes and opened her mouth ready for anything he gave her. Will pointed his tip at her pretty face and unleashed his cum all over it, huge globs splashed down on it covering one of her eyes, a ton landed in her mouth and then spilled out and slowly slid down her chin and a lot dropped down onto the top of her breasts.

Once he was done Will wiped the cum away from Lilly's eyes and stuck his thumb in her mouth so she could suck it away. Then he bent down and licked the cum form her breasts causing her to gasp and giggle as he sucked on the top of her tits. When he pulled back Lilly wiped the bit form her chin and sucked it from her finger really seductive like looking straight at Will.

"Mmm, thanks Will hun. That was so hot. I think you'll definitely be seeing me tonight baby," Lilly said kissing him on the cheek.

Before she could leave Will grabbed her arm and pulled her back, "Hey. Um, I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go out sometime. You know. Not sex but like dinner, a real date."

Lilly was shocked; no one had ever actually asked her out before. Then again she'd never thought about a serious relationship either. Of course she'd thought of Will before, he was charming, funny, cute and now she knew he was well endowed. In fact the more she thought about it the more she wanted it. She loved sex but she wanted to at least try a relationship and right now Will was perfect so when she replied she agreed.

"Sure. I'd love that. But you will see me tonight. I need more. But yes Will I'd love to go out with you."

Then Lilly kissed him on the lips and smiled before twirling around and walking away. As she walked away Lilly surprisingly found herself smiling at the fact that's he was going on a date with Will Solace.

That night Lilly was sitting in Rachel's cave with Piper and Rachel the three in Pajamas having a normal sleep over. Lilly was curled up in the armchair while Piper rested her head against her feet and Rachel occupied the bed.