Two.

I look down at my watch, only to realise  I'm already 5 minutes late to pick my friend up at the tube station. I start to run. Fast. Almost there, just a half mile before I get there, I think.
Once I get there, I look around at the platform I have written on the inside of my wrist, before someone knocks into me from the back. I turn around to see who it was that knocked into me.
"Sorry, I'm lo-" they say, before looking at me. "Phil! Hi... uh, sorry about that by the way."
I look at them properly, before realising the person who knocked into me was the person I was looking for. Dan Howell. I knew who I was looking for because of the many Skype sessions I've had with him.
"Dan!" I exclaim. "Hey, it's fine, honestly."
He looks at the floor, all the time hiding his arms. I don't question it though...
"Come on, we can go get food, or we can just go straight back to mine." I say to the small brunette stood in front of me.
"I'd rather go straight to yours if that's okay."
"Yeah, of course."
We begin to walk out of the no longer crowded station and make our way back to my flat.

A/N-
This is meant to be when they haven't actually met IRL yet, this is the first time. Dan is 23, Phil is 28 (not like real life). Hope you enjoyed this chapter btw :))

•Tai