Ideas

The coffee steamed up the window, I wiped it clean and looked down onto the almost empty street below. I sipped the hot liquid and sighed deeply.

"What do you think then?" I turned to him.

"About wha... Oh your plan, well. Personally I think you're mad..."

"Oh thanks for the support Billy-Ray..."

"I'm just sayin, it's nuts..."

"Well do you have a better idea?!" I snapped. "Sorry..." I stopped and put the cup down, joining him on the rugged sofa.

"It's alright babe..." He said and put his arm around me. "You're under a lot, I get it..." He paused, "Its the fact that I just got you back, I don't want to lose you again..."

"I would have been okay y'know"

"I know, it's just me that wouldn't have been okay I couldn't live a second knowing they could be hurtin u..."

I hugged him tight, "I love you Billy Ray..."

"And I love you too..." And he softly kissed my forehead.

"I think.." He mumbled in my ear, "you should do what you think is right..."

"Okay..."

"And if you need support on my part, I'll be there to share the load, right?"

"Thank you."

"My pleasure honey, but I've gotta say were gonna need some more help than just you and I."

"Last time was a good example of why we don't do 'help'"

"I thought they were handy..."

"Everyone except you me and Dusk died..."

"Yes well..." He paused, "actually it was a shame Dusk didn't die.... He is officially on my hit list."

I smirked and patted his shoulder then got up, slid into my slippers and walked over to the kitchen placing my now cold coffee cup on the side. The Blackberry vibrated on the side making a muffled buzzing noise. Billy Ray jumped over the top of the sofa and made a start for the phone, I swiped it off the side. He made an annoyed noise.

"You seem a little eager..."

"Tan I need this call..."

I tilted my head playfully "why what's up?"

"Absolutely nothing..." He lunged forward and I backed off, " just please give me the damn phone!"

"No." I said and smiled.

"Tanith Low! Would you bloody hand it over?!"

"You'll have to get it off me first..." and I stepped back, keeping the phone from him.

"Damn it." He said and rugby tackled me, the phone still vibrating under my grip. He tickled me and my grip slackened; he then stole the phone from me and hit the answer phone.

"Hello?" He said rather puffed.

"Dammit..." I mumbled, glaring at his annoying 'successful' grin. I turned away and started the washing up.

"Yeah sorry my girlfriend had it..." He laughed at my reaction, "No, no I'm great...you?"

I mimed 'who is it?' To him but he put a finger to his lips and turned away leaving the room.

I sighed and dunked a cup in the hot soapy water; he always did this... Like he never had time for me... In all honesty though, I didn't care... I didn't need his love.... Not wholesomely anyway.

I scrubbed the inner of the cup, and got out a kitchen towel to dry it. I sighed once more.

That was when the window smashed open.

***********

Ohhhh hanging cliffs!!!!

Bliv x