Cactus Island and Trouble

When the two swam away she muttered,'Glad I do not have to hear those two for a while,' yawning she stretched.'Ah, we are being watched by the way.' Heading toward the kitchen she ordered Sanji to make her some coffee. Sipping it calmly she commented,'Those are tombstones of pirates,' Sanji had asked about them. 'Pirates tombs-stones ?' Long nosed asked frighteningly. 'Yep !' she said cheerfully. 'Don't say such things happily !' long nose and Nami yelled at her.

Nodding calmly she said,'Don't seem worried, okay ? we have to seem gullible or the bounty hunters will make it more troublesome.' Continuing to sip she went to sit next to Merrys head and watched the cactus island, she felt eyes everywhere. Focusing, she sensed the bounty hunters. Smirking she muttered,'You can't hide from me.'

Satisfied she went back to her coffee. Aural flicked her very long raven hair and headed for the kitchen. Looking at her reflection in a mirror she stared, she had long raven hair with a violet tint, her eyes were this unforgettable blue with, black lashes surrounded her eyes . Her skin was pale and clear. Claw like nails, very sharp canines, her ears were even elongated. It reminded her of the two demon brothers from blue exorcist, Aya must have changed her appearance to her liking.

Walking outside she saw the 'towns people' welcome them. Yeah right, we are your meal ticket, she thought. Ignoring them she went back to her room. Ah she would have to rob the annoying humans, she needed money to buy more clothes. She had bought some clothes from Nami's island, well she did get them for free but they were not suite her taste.

Popping a sucker in her mouth she waited for darkness to go and rob. 'You can stop trying to hide, I noticed your presence before you reached the island,' she called out. Behind her was Hawk Eyes, not worried she stuck a sucker in her mouth. 'I can use Haki.' Spitting her sucker she left the ship, waving a hand for goodbye she went to the town.

It was so easy, while the bounty hunters were planning on killing them she was robbing them. It continued until she heard Luffy yelled about attacking their friends. So gullible, she thought but continued to grab anything valuable. Once she had stripped the whole place then she stored it all in her hand. Earlier Aya had explained for the strange marking on the palm of her left hand.

Turns out she could store anything in her body if she wanted to, so use full she thought to herself. Smirking she walked were the two they were to save. ;That kid is our captain and Zoro is the only man to get my friend, Hawk Eye Dracule's respect.' Yeah it turns out that the swordsman knew Aya, she had said to consider the feared swordsman as a friend.

'A friend of Hawk Eyes, why are you exactly here ?' Igaram asked, more than one meaning for only the two of them to understand. 'Ah that's confidential but I do have business with Crocodile.' Casually she brought out another sucker,'I'm to kill him,'  placing the sugary sweet in the side of her mouth she stayed emotionless and collected.

Jaws dropped and Zoro yelled,'What !'

Not bothering to look away, she swirled her tongue and decided not to tell all the details,'I was ordered to.' Not bothered by everyone's reaction she continued to suck on her candy. 'More pests,' she muttered as she noticed the two. As the two pests appeared Vivi said that now they had reinforcements the two of them had no chance. As the two pests spoke about their mission she interrupted,'In short you two are to be killed by Crocey's orders.'

Not caring for the stares she spat out the stick and grinned. Shocked looks covered every ones faces. For the two it had taken them a year and she was fine just blurting it out and I was standing up to two of Crocodiles top agents or maybe I was higher up the food chain. 'What are you all surprised, its not that big of a secret.'

'Crocodile ? I don't care what you are-'  Paying no attention she ran up two the two and flicked their foreheads making them fly back. 'That's enough time for all of you to run to Merry, this place is going to be a crater soon.' The Unluckies appeared as she grabbed the two but they had gotten their pictures taken.

With the two slung on her shoulder she grabbed Nami and took off to the Merry to toss them then head back to the fight. The umbrella  girl was first to go. Kicking her with both legs she sent her enemy to the ground. Zoro had finished off the others so they headed back to the ship along with the others.

'What do you want ?' Vivi had asked, she seemed worried. 'That's confidential.' The other, Ingaram dressed up as Vivi and sailed away as her decoy. The little ship burs ted into flames, ignoring the drama she looked up. 'We have company.' Sitting down she dragged her secret stash of candy and started to dig in it as the conversation continued.

'Ah your friend not really dead and Nico Robin is a ally,'Aural commented. Sticking a sucker in her mouth she dug out a box of chocolates. 'Ah, she's doing this for information,' She said though a mouthfull of candy. Vivi had commented after Robin had left why was she doing this.

Gathering her bag of candy she walked to the tangerines and sat on a branch. Eating her candy she watched the stars and stayed there the whole night. Glancing at the the island they had fled from she still saw the flames.