zero

"Park Jimin, over here!" One of the many reporters surrounding me yells out.

"Keep walking" my best friend Yoongi hisses in my ear as he pushes me forward through the crowd of blood thirsty heathens.

He guides me right into the police station, aka where I had spent most of my time this past month.

"Park Jimin, right this way" A man instructs upon seeing me.

I glance back at Yoongi who sits down and buries his face in his hands.

Before I can even get a chance to speak I'm pushed rather roughly into a dark room and down on a chair.

"Welcome" I hear and I look up just as a light gets pointed right at my face. "I have a few questions for you, sir" A man with dark black hair says as he sits down across from me.

I let out a breath and wait for him to speak.

"You know why you're here, right?" He asks, his eyes burning holes into mine.

"I do" I say and he lets out a noise I can't exactly describe then leans forward.

"What was your relation with Y/n exactly?"

The name sent a shiver down my spine.

Y/n...

"She was my girlfriend" I swallow the lump in my throat.

"Was..hmm" he says to himself.

"Where were you the night she was murdered?" He asks, eyes dead set on me.

"I've made it very clear that I was no where near here when the murder happened. I was at a friend's" I state and he narrows her eyes.

"A friend's?" He asks.

"Yes, my best friends house. He can even clarify that" I say and the man leans forward.

"You know that we have your finger prints on the evidence, right?" The man asks and I feel my chest tighten.

"That's not-"

"Why did you murder Y/n?" He says and I feel an anger over take me.

"I loved her, I would never hurt her" I say and he leans forward and folds his hands together on the table.

"Then why did you kill her?" He asks.

"I didn't kill Y/n!" I say as I feel tears pricking my eyes.

"You're a killer! Just admit it!" The man yells and just as I'm about to shout out I catch myself.

Acting irriatuonally like that would only look bad on my part, like I had something to hide.

Which I didn't because I didn't kill her...I didn't kill her.

"That's enough. Leave, let me talk to him for a moment" the lady standing in the corner of the room finally speaks up.

The man slams his fist down before walking out, leaving me alone with the lady who looked even scarier than he had.

She looks me up and down then sits in front of me.

"Now, Mr. Park, I understand this may be hard for you but if you know anything at all you need to speak up. With the evidence we have so far it doesn't look very good for you" she says.

"I told you, I didn't kill her" I say as my fists clench.

"Your finger prints are on the knife" She says, seriousness lacing her voice.

I didn't say anything.

What could I say in this situation?

"As you know Y/n's body is no where to be found. The only reason you're not in prison right now is because we have many witnesses saying that you were with Mr. Min at the time of the murder. You do understand that even the slightest bit of lying can send you to prison for life right? All we need is one person to speak up and it's all over for you, kid" she says.

I can feel my nails digging into the palm of my hand as I squeeze my eyes shut.

I have to tell the truth..

I have to say what really happened.

"Mr. Park?" The lady questions and I let out a breath then speak.

"I never meant to hurt her...it was just an accident...I didn't mean to kill her."

-

A/n: OKAY SO, I wasn't going to publish this yet but I just really wanted to. I think publishing it and getting your feedback will help me to continue with the story and give me new ideas. Like I said previously, this is different then other stories I've written but I really hope you enjoy this because I really do like what I have so far!  Please do give feedback ! Thank you and ily ♡