two

As the days dragged on I found myself losing hope.

"Oh I forgot to ask, how old are you?" Jungkook asks randomly one day.

"Twenty-two, why?" I ask. "Just curious. You're only a bit older than me so should I call you Hyung or?" Jungkook asks as he plays with a string that was hanging from his shirt.

"I don't care what you call me, honestly" I say and what comes out of his mouth next makes my blood run cold.

"So I can call you Jimin-ah?"

"No! Never call me that" I say and he stares at me wide eyed then let's out a small laugh.

"Is that what your girlfriend use to call you?" He asks and I bite my tongue and turn over in my bed.

"I'm tired, you should go" I say.

"Lighten up, Hyung. Hyung sounds good, right?" Jungkook asks and I let out a breath and when I don't say anything I hear him leave the room.

Once he's gone I turn over onto my back and stare up at the bars above me.

I was sick of being here.

I hated it here.

I wanted my old life back.

I wanted my friends back.

I wanted Y/n back..

-

"So they identified the body" Yoongi says to me the next time he comes to visit.

"And? Was it her?" I ask, my heart racing.

Instead of speaking he shakes his head.

"Who was it?" I ask.

"It was a girl who killed herself by drowning herself in the river" Yoongi says and drop my head into my hands.

"Why can't they find her? She isn't dead..she can't be" I declare and Yoongi let's out a breath.

"I'll let you know if anything else happens" he says and I raise my head and grab ahold of Yoongi's sleeve.

"Please help me get out of here. I don't belong here Yoongi. Please" I say and he looks down at my hand and then up at my face and nods.

"I'll do my best" he says and then once again, I'm dragged away.

Yoongi was my only hope.

He was the only person who knew me better than I knew myself, besides Y/n of course.

I would never hurt Y/n, not intentionally.

I loved her..I still do. I love her and I didn't mean to hurt her.

Yoongi is the only person who can clarify where I was that night.

He's the only person who can help me.

He's my only hope.

-

Yoongi's pov

"Min Yoongi is it?" A lady around her late thirties asks me. "That's me" I say and she gives me a slight nod before sitting down in front of me.

"I understand that you're one of the witnesses on the Y/n murder case" She says and I swallow and nod.

"Alright well I have a couple questions for you" she says then speaks again.

"What was your relationship with Y/n?" The lady asks.

"I mean, she was my best friends girlfriend. I talked to her here and there but we weren't close or anything" I say.

"Okay and you said that Mr.Park was with you on the night of the murder, correct?" She asks and I bite my lip.

"Well, yes" I say and her eyebrows furrow.

"You do sound so sure" she says.

"Well he was with me most of the night but of course he went home eventually" I say and she tilts her head a bit.

"When did he go home exactly?" She asks.

"Around 9:30pm" I say and her eyes flash.

"That was only five minutes before the police were called" she says and I swallow the lump in my throat.

"Yes" I confirm.

"And did you hear from him afterwards?" She asks.

"Yes, when the police took us to the station" I say.

"And what did he say to you?" She asks, leaning forward in her chair.

"He told me that..he said it was an accident" I say and she takes in a breath.

"An accident that he killed her?" She asks. "He said he didn't kill her" I say. "Then what was an accident?" She presses.

"He already admitted to stabbing her" I say and she leans back in the chair and crosses her arms over her chest.

"Do you believe your friend killed Y/n? Tell me honestly" she says and I let out a breath and speak.