Get A Clue

"How come my opinions are always brushed aside, especially for stuff like this?" It was the blue banded leader who spoke with fire in his throat. The room all around was tense, anticipating the horrors that may come to them (and it being dark wasn't helping anything).

"Do you really want us to answer that question?" Raphael asked rather annoyed. His older brother shot him a quick, cold look.

"Shut up."

"After you." They locked on for a moment; not a single one in the mood for the other.

"I was attacked!" Mona interjected, snapping them both out of their stares. She turned to both of them, turning her head left and right to the terrapin beside and behind her as she explained with her finger pointing into her chest. "Don't you think I know who the culprit was?"

"Last time you wanted to investigate we all got knocked out!" Michelangelo, with no chill, shot her down with the recent event that could have ended them. The lizard lady let out some forced air out of her throat from annoyance. They haven't yet let her off the hook with that one.

"I couldn't help it!" She retaliated, leaning over to spell it in his face. Just beside them, Donatello's vision blurred from his fingers pulling his temples and the purple mask that covered them back from his face in circular motions. His glasses moved with his skin as he continued.

"Never in my life did I think I'd be surrounded by so many idiots!" he admitted, quite upset. Them being all compacted together did not help their already present annoyance.

"Hey! Watch it, Brainiac!" Mona hissed. Donnie let go of his temples immediately.

"I'm telling you guys, Leo's 100% wrong this time!" He shouted on the top of his lungs, turning his head to face the mutants behind him. Raphael let out a sarcastic "Hmph!"

"Like he's been right before."

"What are you saying Raph?" Leonardo spoke defensively, trying to dig more information from his larger brother even though he knew it was not going to be pleasant news.

"That, um, ('um' sounded more of a fake swallow) you suck?" His tongue was sharp. With such tensions and high blood pressures rising, Venus jumped between them with her words.

"Boys, boys! Let's be civil here." She asked of them for she could not possibly get between them in the positions they were all in.

"This ain't no time to be civil! Our lives are at stake! We already lost one guy!" Mikey cried hysterically. Venus couldn't deny that with one person dead, there was no wiggle room for sane-ness. The loss set the family off unhealthily and was driving them all mad in a matter of minutes.

"That's why I'm about to end this madness right now!" Leonardo decreed. Every other pair of mutant eyes looked up for the guidance of their leader. "I say..." He pointed his Wii remote to the screen to click on the Pool Boy Mii to make his accusation. An array of options popped up before him. "It was Professor Plum with a revolver on the patio!" He announced enthusiastically as he picked the three objects and then clicked the 'Next' button. The TV screen automatically went to the front of the virtual mansion. Propped in front of it was a sign that told the player that they were wrong and lost the game. Donnie clicked his tongue.

"What'd I tell you." He leaned back into the couch cushions knowingly while readjusting his legs that now were sprawled out on the floor.

"Sucks to be you, bro." Michelangelo spoke underneath the blanket smothering his head and wrapped tightly around his body.