Eat

A week later

India

Hawaii was nice but I missed my babies. It wasn't like we could have a nice vacation anyway , from the Hannah drama to August always being busy. It wasn't nothing I wasn't used to though.

From Jess, to Lilly to Miracle to Hannah it was always some drama.

From interviews to tours, to shows to music videos, he was always busy.

It's life I guess but I would be lying if I said I didn't want a change. I wanted to be comfortable, not having to worry who's popping up in our lives this week & what plane does Aug have to jump on the next week.

I'm not complaining, everything requires hard work but I'm tired. I'm 28 living like a 48 year old. We're about to be 30 these games need to end.

And that's exactly what I'm going to put an end to, the games. Right now, me & the girls went swimming in the backyard while Aug caught up on some rest. But after, I'm going to Isis house & I'm going to find out where Hannah stay and have a conversation with her.

"Mommy I like your bathing suit" Halo said

"Mhm" Ava agreed "its kinda small tho' mommy"

"My mommy bathing suits look the same way y'all , they always look small. I think that how it be made" Royalty shrugged

Chris was still on tour & Maya went back to work in whatever country she was in now, while Winter followed behind her old ass boyfriend.

I kinda felt bad for Ro , all the adults in her life just left. But that's why me & Aug were here. And she's young so she just thinks she's on a very long sleepover.

The good news was Royalty birthday was coming up in a few days & Chris had took some days off to fly down here. Maya wouldn't be able to make it since she came for our proposal & I don't know about Winter. She always seems to pop up so she might just show up.

"Y'all some grown little girls" I laughed as I listened into their conversation

"I told you imma big girl!" Ava smiled

"Y'all go have fun in the pool" I said "be careful!" I yelled as they started running

"Why I hear all'at yelling from inside the house" August came out licking his lips, looking like a snack

I have never met someone that sleeps in their chains.

"Because you have ears " I shrugged as I went back to paying attention to my phone

"Hey Daddy!" Ava yelled from the pool , she was such a daddy's girl

"Hey baybes, what y'all doing" he smiled as he went to the edge of the pool

"We swimming" Ro said

"Don't drown" he smiled

"August" I said

"Whaaat" he laughed as he made his way to where I was sitting "you look delicious"

"Thank you" I smiled

"I'm hungry"

"Go in the house & eat" I said

"Alright come on"

"What ?"

"I'm tryna eat you girl"