✧3|KSJ

ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ: xioix79.

I hope you like this :')
(Sorry for the very late update. I was studying for finals, and I got various headaches, so I couldn't use my phone since that was the reason why I got headaches in the first place :/)
____________________________________

Jin's Perspective

"Chaeyong! New order!" I yelled. She came rushing towards me to grab the drinks. I pointed at which table she was suppose to head to, and with a nod, she left.

If only.

"Where's my coffee?" It was a simple normal day with Y/N and I. We were working in our cafe that we shared. We had other workers with us, but they all decided to take a day off today. It was just Y/N and I today.

"Looking for this?" I held onto the drink. The customer was already mad since they didn't recieve their drink. Chaeyong took the drink from my hand, making sure to bow as she delivered the drink to the already agitated customer.

After hours upon hours of working, it was time to close the shop. Chaeyong quickly grabbed onto her apron then hung it. She gave a glance at me, then smiled.

"I must get going now. My boyfriend and I are going on a date!" She started jumping out of excitement. Oh yeah. That cheating skunk.

If only I could punch him right in the face.

Should I even tell Chaeyong about this?

"It's literally 9pm, but whatever." I rolled my eyes, trying not to look her direction. She furrowed her eyebrows, but then just shook it off.

I still remember the first day you came in looking for a job. You were with your boyfriend. That peasant. How many times will I tell you that he's cheating on you? I'm only doing what's best for you, but you never listened. You would always hit me with a "He would never do that." or "He's a gentleman.". Oh really? So who was that girl he was making out with a few hours ago when I was on my shift?

Why can't you realize that I have feelings for you? You always keep seeing me as a co-worker, but not even a lover.

Should I just give up?

"Kim Seokjin are you there?" She waved her hand in front of me. Gazed, my eyes trailed up to her eyes. Heh, still the sparkly eyes that I saw since the first day I met you.

"Oh sorry, Chae. You could leave now." She nodded. She walked to the door, but stopped midway to look at me.

"Is there something wrong?" I wanted to nod so badly, but I didn't. I shook my head.

"No, there's nothing." She stared at me for a while, then grabbed the door handle and left.

If only she realized that she's not with the right man.

If only.

Chaeyong's perspective

"Hey Jinnie!" I was holding onto my phone. For some reason, he was calling me. I didn't have any shifts right now, so there was absolutely no reason for him to call.

"Your boyfriend is cheating on you, Chae." He paused. I rolled my eyes. Not this stupidity again. As I was about to speak up, he stopped me.

"Before you keep yelling at me, telling me that he's a gentleman and all, just come to the cafe. You'll see it yourself." I scoffed. Was this suppose to be a set up?