chapter 1

I go by the name of Kaydee, currently I'm 26 years old and I'm a South African model. Modeling was never part of my dreams but its been working like it was planned. I have traveled to many cities worldwide, all thanks to my modeling career . As  a model I represent a number of brands and now about to be part of Justin Bieber's music a total dream come true as a long time belieber even though he was now married😣 but then work is work. And this is my story.

Its been a few months since I agreed to the Bieber proposal and at the moment in the air plane going to America to seal the deal😃.
I got to the airport where I found Mr Bieber himself waiting for me and then I knew I had walked inside my dreams. As I approached him he gave me the cheesiest smile, I hated how I had to hold my horses while I could just run up to him and hug him but no I kept my cool and got on with the casualties. Greetings and introductions
We then rushed to a hotel to leave my bags so we could head to the meeting. At the studio the terms and conditions of the contract where explained to me. It dragged on but the meeting had to wait until my lawyer has viewed everything on the contract and ensured if I were happy with it.

As I was preparing to go to my hotel Bieber came to me "I know a very nice restaurant nearby that's if you don't mind having a meal with me" he said. Then I had to go through my system to find hunger. I then said "why not.. After all I am  heading to an empty lonely  hotel plus I'm sure starving". "Great let me go grab my staff so we can leave" he said. Panic attacks began, I could not believe that I was going to have a meal with my idol. I sure felt blessed. As I was busy in the train of thoughts someone disturbed me. He said "sorry to disturb but I saw brightness and I just had to see what could be so bright". A smile reach my lips and the guy's lips too. "Before you speak..., at the end of the light then I saw you and knew immediately I have found my blessings in a full package"he added "Hi sir..." I got interrupted
"How rude of me. Sorry, I'll start over" he turned away then my direction"hello hope you are Good my name is Usher" he revealed that was when I lost control of my mouth, as it was left open. I didn't see it was him until he told me who he was. Probably it was due to the shades and a hat he wore, so it is understandable. I stood there with my dream one night stand and didn't know him. I sure felt dumb. "Sorry I took time I couldn't find my car keys"a guy from behind. "No problem, are you now ready?". I said as I noticed it was Justin. "Yes madam, are you? And yo Usher I see you've met the newbie of the studio" Justin said in a teasing voice. "Yes bro but I was about to ask her name" Usher said. "Its Kaydee and we have to get going bye for now" as he pulled me along with him. Usher stood there with a smile on his face "ohh lord why did I get married?. JB's manager came out calling to him "Justin!!! Before you leave please come to my office there's something we have to discuss it will be fast". Justin bored as ever going towards his manager,"arg man couldn't it wait till morning?"asked Justin."it's okay  I don't mind waiting" I said giving Justin a go ahead. He blew me a kiss and I caught it leaving a big smile on his face.
I decided to go to the lady's room to sort my make-up and add more of course. I then came out to go wait for Justin where he left me. As I was about to hit the passage, Usher appeared. You could tell he was very happy to see me. "I know you're off to a date but would you like something to drink? With me?" He asked. "Sure thing, why not?"I responded. We then headed for cafeteria and he made both of us coffee. I'm a big fan of coffee as a model as it boost my energy at times and this one was just beyond words.
As we drank coffee Usher kept asking me about my model life and other plans for the future. He also kept on flirting just for some humour. Finally in about 32minutes Justin came and he just crabbed me and we left.