Something Worse than Being Tortured

Okay, I couldn't find any pictures of GB! Fell Paps that weren't sketches, but I'll try to draw something. :3
Requested by UndertaleWeirdo89
********************************************

   Sans rested his chin on his hands as he closed his eyes. He was tired, and he didn't care if Boss got mad at him for sleeping. He couldn't fight a human if he hadn't slept in days, and Papyrus knew that damn well.
   Just as he began to drift off, he was shaken back into consciousness by none-other-than Undyne.
   "Grrr... What the hell is it?" Sans growled, staring at the fish woman defiantly.
   "Where is your brother?" Undyne demanded.
   "How should I know? It ain't my job to fucking watch that bastard!" Sans snapped.
   "He's your brother. You'd think you would at least have some idea of where he is," Undyne retorted.
   Sans snorted in disbelief. "Why isn't he with you?"
   "That's why I'm trying to find him! He never showed up for training today."
   Sans shot up at the statement. "What do you mean, he didn't show up?!"
   "I mean exactly what I said, you idiot."
   Sans knew that his brother would never miss a training session with Undyne. "Ugh, fine. I'll go find him."
   "You'd better. Or else you'll have to have his training session for him," Undyne threatened.
   "Ok! I'm going! Sheesh..." Sans grumbled as he stood up and began to walk towards his house in Snowdin.
   He really wasn't going to look for his brother. He could give a shit less about him. Just because someone was your sibling didn't exactly mean that you loved them. That was the way the two brothers were taught, and that was how they lived.
   As Sans stepped inside, he immediately became aware of a quiet sound in the corner. He looked around, his gaze finally resting on none-other-than his own brother. He was confused for a moment; why would his brother be here instead of training with Undyne?
   "Boss? Why aren't you with Undyne? She's been lookin' everywhere for ya!" Sans asked.
   Papyrus trembled. Sans was taken aback by this; his brother was never like this. Something felt... off about Paps... Sans just couldn't put a finger on it.
   "What's wrong with you? You seem a bit rattled right now-"
   "Be quiet Sans. Can't you tell that I just need to be alone for a little bit?" Papyrus snapped.
   Sans flinched. From the way Paps had just been acting, he would've expected that his response would've been somewhat weaker than what he had just heard.
   "Well Undyne ain't gonna get off my ass until I tell her I found you. Or you just fucking show up to your training session like you were supposed to," Sans growled.
   "Good. Maybe she'll kill you while she's at it. I'm not getting up," Papyrus mumbled.
   "Tell me why then."
   "Hell no!"
   "Why not?"
   "Because..." Papyrus trailed off.
   "Why?" Sans pressed.
   Papyrus winced as he tried to stand up. After about three tries, he finally managed to stumble to his feet. "Nevermind. I'm just going to go to my room-"
   He cut off as he suddenly fell back to the ground with a loud thud. Sans tilted his head to the side in confusion. "Soo now your room is on the floor?"
   "Nrgh... no..." Papyrus growled, his voice somewhat strained.
   He pulled his tattered scarf over his face, muffling a sudden cry of pain. Sans slowly took a step towards his brother. "Umm, bro?"
   "Get away from me Sans!" Papyrus hissed, kicking out his legs in an effort to get the smaller skeleton away.
   "Hell no. What's wrong with you?" Sans said firmly.
   A scream finally managed to escape from between Papyrus's clenched teeth. Sans flinched at the sound, being that he had never heard such a noise come from his own brother. Then came the sound of something worse; the sound of bones cracking.
   Sans could hear the sound of fabric tearing as Papyrus let out another horrible scream. Suddenly, the taller skeleton's fist slammed down on the floor, causing Sans to jump at the sudden sound. That was when Papyrus's gloves tore, revealing the sharp claws that had formed from the tips of his fingers.
   "What the-" Sans cut off as Papyrus screamed again.
   He watched as spikes suddenly burst from along Papyrus's vertebrae. Sans cringed as he heard the sound of bones snapping once more.
   He had been so lost in the individual changes that he didn't notice the tail that had begun to appear behind Papyrus. He didn't know it was there until he felt it smack against his leg, causing him to jump back. Before he knew it, he lost balance and fell to the floor.
   He quickly tried to scoot backwards to avoid getting hurt by his own brother. Though he did have a relatively high pain-tolerance, he didn't exactly love being unintentionally attacked. Unless Papyrus was trying to smack him with his tail, but Sans doubted that was the case.
   Eventually, the transformation ended, leaving Sans staring up at a massive skeletal dragon beast with glowing red eyes.
   "Bro?"
   The beast growled.
   "Snap out of it!"
   The growl quickly escalated to a feral snarl.
   "Don't make me attack you!" Sans threatened.
   With a loud roar, the huge beast lunged at Sans, red smoke pouring from his massive jaws. Sans dodged, summoning a few bone attacks to defend himself.
   The beast charged, and Sans barely managed to dodge before the huge creature slammed into the wall behind him at full-force.
   "Why won't you just fucking listen to me?!" Sans shouted.
   The beast roared.
   "Oh that's right. I forgot. You never fucking listen to me." Sans snarled, activating his magic and slamming the creature into the wall once more. "You never have, and you never will!"
   The beast rumbled quietly as he staggered back towards Sans.
   "It's just like back in the labs! No matter how many times I told you to follow my directions, you never did!" Sans began to sob uncontrollably as memories of his past flashed through his mind.
   "Sanzzzz... Pleassssse..." the creature whined.
   "No! I don't wanna hear it! You didn't listen to me, so WHY SHOULD I LISTEN TO YOU?!" Sans howled, tears streaming down his face.
   Papyrus whimpered quietly. He knew that Sans was completely falling apart. That was when he realized that the smaller skeleton had been through so much more than Papyrus could even imagine. Sans was the one who was mainly experimented on back in the labs. Sans was the one who had to live as no more than Papyrus's shadow.
   Sans was the one who was constantly harassed by millions of timelines and memories that both had or hadn't actually happened.
   This whole time, Papyrus had been treating Sans like he was nothing and he was no more than a toy to be played with.
   But in reality, Sans was just a shattered window in an old, abandoned home. He was broken, but nobody could see because he was completely forgotten to the world.
   "I'm... sorry..." Papyrus rumbled.
   Sans looked up in surprise. "What?"
   "I said... I'm sorry..." Papyrus repeated. "For not listening, treating you like nothing, and completely ignoring your problems."
   Sans's face seemed to brighten up slightly. "You mean it?"
   Papyrus nodded.
   Sans chuckled. "I think you're just goin' soft now Boss."
   "No I'm not. I just want you to stop destroying the living room because you can't keep your emotions under control."
   Sans snorted. "Whatever you say Boss. But I still think you're goin' soft."
   Papyrus groaned, rolling his eyes in exasperation. He really hated his brother sometimes.

A/N: Geez, this one got a little deep, huh? Heh, I'm not sure why I did that, but it just sorta... happened. We all have those moments, right?
Anyway, as usual, be sure to leave your requests in the comments below! And also, you are allowed to make multiple requests! I don't mind doing several requests from the same person! I love seeing what kind of scenarios you guys can come up with, so feel free to make more than one request! ;3
Okay, I'm done rambling now. :P
-Sora