History

(H/H) - Hogwarts House
(F/C) - Favorite Color
(H/L) - Hair Length
(H/C) - Hair Color
(E/C) - Eye Color

    You and Newt have been friends since Hogwarts. You two do everything together. You even got expelled with him. . . ANYWAYS! Your house is (H/H) but you are antisocial and love and care for animals, and all that stuff (your basically a female Newt, sorry).

    Because I'm bored, and want something interesting, you have (F/C) cat ears and tail. Most of the time when you and Newt are traveling or meeting people you can turn into a mouse and hide in his pocket with Picket.

    APPEARANCE TIME! You have (H/L) (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes. (F/C) cat ears and tail and have enhanced senses. You wear brown trousers and a white work shirt with (F/C) suspenders. You have on a (F/C) fedora and a black coat similar to Newts. You also wear a dark brown combat boots and (H/H) fingerless gloves. You hide your ears in your hat and tail in your belt loop when out in public.

   Instead of Picket, you have a jet black snake about the length of your arm that goes around your neck. (People mistake him for a scarf) His name is Connor.

(Btw I got inspired by LayceJ25)

I DO NOT OWN THE STORY LINE OR CHARACTERS. THEY BELONG TO J. K. ROWLING OKAY BYE