Chapter 4 - Smelling Her Out

No One's POV

Tori grinned. "You like me?"

"I wouldn't have kissed you if I didn't." Jade said as she got up.

"It doesn't bother you that I'm..."

"Ok, it's a bit strange, I'll admit that I feel something for you. I know that sounds vague but that's my answer." Jade extended a hand and helped Tori up.

Jade actually felt a bit more than that. But she didn't say anything about it, as she thought it was silly. It was that strange kinship and magnetic pull she felt. It was more than attraction, but it was vague and undefined.

"What now, Jade."

"Well for starters, I want to know who my soon to be ex boyfriend was fucking behind my back. You said you can sniff her out. She's probably at lunch along with everyone else."

Tori nodded, looking a bit embarrassed. "Yes."

Jade pointed to the door. "Well then, do your thing."

Tori walked out the door, a strange look of concentration on her face. She stopped and paused in the hallway.

"Faint" She said. Then Tori pointed towards the asphalt café. "That way."

Tori walked to the doors of the café, with Jade next to her. "Normally I don't pay much attention to what I smell. It gets a bit distracting. I shut it out."

"Got it."

They walked outside, to see all the tables at the asphalt café filled with hungry students. Tori paused just at the entrance to the café for several seconds.

Jade noticed that Tori looked a bit distressed. "What's wrong Tori?"

"I'm trying to pick out her smell, amongst all the others. With the overpowering smell of food it's not always easy. My wolf self would pick it up in a second."

"Just take you're time Vega."

For about another minute, Tori stood there, almost like a statue. Occasionally she would tilt her head to one side or the other. Her eyes darted back and forth the entire time.

Suddenly she began to walk to one end of the café. There she slowly began to circle a table with out 7 girls at it. One or two of them gave her an odd look, but the rest ignored her. After her 2nd circuit, she stopped directly behind a girl. She as cute, with a pug nose and had short red hair in a bob haircut. Tori then pointed to her.

"Kate Hammond" Jade hissed. Jade knew she was Becks, chemistry lab partner. As far as Jade knew, they never spoke outside of chemistry class.

Jade stormed right up to the red head and quickly shoved the girls face directly into her refried beans.

"YOU BITCH!" Jade bellowed at the girl, as she grabbed Kate from behind. Jade then dragged the surprised and shocked girl across the cafe to the table where Beck, Andre, Cat and Robbie were sitting.

Jade practically threw Kate at a very surprised Beck, who caught her. "WERE YOU FUCKING HER, BECK?" A furious Jade boomed.

Beck tried to keep his cool, but Kate quickly seemed to panic. "You said she'd never find out" Kate said appearing rather upset. A second later Kate slapped Beck across the face.

Kate then stormed off, as Jade's attention remained focused on Beck.

"Look Babe, I'm..." That's all Beck was able to say, before Jade punched him square in the nose.

Immediately after, Becks nose started to gush blood. Beck at this point, started to run off. Leaving a very shocked, Cat, Andre and Robbie sitting there.