chapter 22

After showering we made our down the hall back to our room. Celine held my hand the whole way with max next to her, not that im complaining i want her to be able to trust me and feel comfortable around me.

"Combien de temps allons-nous rester ici?" (How long will we stay here).
I looked down to those blue eyes.

"Je ne sais pas cherie"(i dont know darling. I was being honest.

"Sammes-nous en secruite ici?" (Are we safe here). I stopped walking because i dont if we are. I dont want to lie and feel guilty for lying. I should tell her the truth. Honest is the best policy.

"Je ne sais pas." (I dont know) she sighed and nodded her head and we kept walking. I hope this place is safe.

"Puis-je peigner vos cheveux?" (Can i comb your hair) she asked with plead in her eyes, and lord knows i cant say no.

I smiled" bien sur cherie" (of course darling)

"Ouais" (yeah) she said with so much excitement. We laughed still walking until t-dog came out of what looked like the rec room.

"Everyone is in here having fun if you lady's wanna join" he smiled. I wouldnt mind joining but i dont know if celine would want to. I kneeled down to her level and looked at her.

"Voulex-vous rejoindre les autres dans lautre piece."(would you like to join the other in the other room.) She smiled and said.

"Oui madame" i smiled and looked at t-dog just standing there waiting for an answer.

"We will be in there in a second." He smiled and went back into the room. We went back into our room and put our things away. I grabbed a brush out of my bag and gave it to celine. She smiled with excitement.

We walked into the room to see everyone including daryl but he was by himself drinking in the corner. I felt sorry for him. I looked around the room some more and see an empty spot next to rick. I walked over with celine close to my side and max following.

"Is this seat taken?" I asked. He stopped the conversation with dale and looked at me with star strucked eyes, but soon realized  he was just staring and cleared his throat and said.

"No go ahead." He was making room on the couch. I smiled and told celine to sit next rick so i can sit infront of her while she brushes my hair.

Everyone was having a good time. Carol and lori are sitting on a couch together talking while sophia and carl are sitting in the center of the room playing a board game. Daryl is still sitting in the corner by himself, every often i catch him staring. T-dog, glenn and jaqui are laughing having a good time. Andrea sit's next to dale while him and rick talk. She is still having a time, and i dont her after what she went through, stuff like that is hard to get through.

Celine was still brushing my hair while i drink some wine, and max had his head layed on my lap. I dont see shane anywhere not that i care.

"Termine!!" Celine said loud and proud. Literally everyone looked at her and it was quiet.

"What did she say" glenn asked.

"She said she was done." I smiled and turned around and looked at her.

"Merci cherie." (Thank you darling)

"De rien" (your welcome)

I put my hair up in a ponytail.

"Are those real tattoo's" carl asked as looked at my hands, soon everyone looked at my hands. This was the first time they have seen them since i always covered them up with my long sleeve shirt and gloves.

"Yes" i answered and held out my hands so he can get a better look, him and sophia came closer to look. On my left hand i had some  mehndi designs on it

And on my right hand i had a tattoo of a rose and in my palm was a scarab, and rose tattoo's going up my forearm

"What's that?" Sophia pointed to the scarab

"Its called a scarab, its a beetle."

"What does it mean?" Carl asked. Everyone was waiting for me to answer.

" it means good luck in the afterlife."

"Wow" they both said at the same time. Lori rolled her eyes. Bitch like i give a fuck.

"Awesome" glenn said.
Everyone started to laugh.