Anger, Tears, Pity

"Karamatsu?!" He screeched, the aforementioned man glanced up in shock, his eyes slowly turned into a blank look of realization, he stumbled to get away from Ichi but the purpe-esq. matsuno had an iron grip on his blue (non-painful) t-shirt.

"LET ME GO!" He hollered, thrashing and scratching at Ichimatsu's hands, Ichimatsu hissed in pain but kept his grip strong.

"Please Kara! I just want to talk!" He whimpered, at those foreign words his brother seemed to calm, not completely, but enough for him to stop scratching, he sighed and looked up at Ichimatsu expectantly.

"We'll hurry up then.." he muttered impatiently, Ichimatsu felt life once again spring into him and he chuckled, Karamatsu looked enticed by the rare sound.

"Okay Kuso..." he cleared his throat and his gaze evolved into his usual serious and cold stare, "why the hell did you leave us?"

Karamatsu scoffed, and flicked his bangs to the side, and old habit he had.

"I left because none of you care for me.." simple. But he wasn't done.
"You of all people should have realized that, no?" Ichimatsu glared and tugged the hem of the blue brother's shirt harder.

"And I thought you of all people would realize that we do care for you!" Karamatsu looked like he was about to retort but Ichimatsu cut him off,

"And it's not like you said anything to show us you didn't like how we were treating you-"

"WHO WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED LIKE THAT?!" Karamatsu snapped back,
Ichimatsu flinched and look back up to his brother with.. Melancholy?

"Well for all we knew, Kusomatsu, you could have been a masochist.."

"Nuh-uh, that's your thing "

"Karamatsu.. What I'm trying to say is, you never showed that you didn't like what we were doing, you never gave us a sign that we were provoking you.." he sighed,

"You never told us how you felt about all this, and then one day your just fed up? That's not fair.."

Ichimatsu looked back up to him with expectancy, there were tears in his eyes.

"Well I shouldn't have to tell you guys, wouldn't you be able to tell by how I was acting? Even if I didn't say anything, doesn't mean I didn't feel anything," Kara rubbed his temples with irritation,

"I shouldn't have to tell you guys I was alright with something so wrong.."

"Well, I-"

"Enough Ichimatsu! Let me go, this is not worth my time." Ichimatsu felt his words suffocating, tears sprang to his eyes.

"But-"

"I swear the only thing you do is bitch and whine all the time, just piss off, would you?!"

Karamatsu was too busy letting pent up emotions  off his chest to notice that the tears had already began to pour out of Ichi's amber eyes

"Kar-"

"God your just like the others, aren't you? So pathetic, I honestly can't list-"

Tears finally fell.

"JUST LET ME SPEAK!" His voice cracked,

"Please..."

He sounded pitiful. And he hated it, but it seemed to shut the blue brother up.

"Y-hic-You guys n-never let me speak..." he  whispered,

Karamatsu's struggle seized completely, his hands fell limp to his side while he stared at Ichimatsu, it had been a while since he last seen Ichimatsu cry.

"I-I have-hic- p-problems too.. y-y'know..?"

Ichimatsu mentally cringed at himself, all this to relieve his other brother's from the stress of Karamatsu disappearing on them, their happiness for the price of looking absolutely helpless in front of the one he hated most.

Fabulous.

Ichimatsu looked up into Karamatsu's faded eyes, searching for something, anything other than pity..

God how he hated his pity.