Be My Valentine? - Kiibo x Reader

Requested by @/nyukkie_nicocchi on Instagram!!

Omg my first fanfic :') Hope I won't disappoint anyone >n<

This is fluff, I attempted to do but uhhhh idk ;;

-

(This happens where Gifted Inmates Academy is just a normal school)

You woke up and looked at your digital clock, '14th February' was displayed under the time. "Its Valentine's Day today", you thought to yourself. Like the usual routine, you got ready and headed towards the cafeteria, where everyone assembled before lessons begin. When you stepped inside, it was disasterous, just like every morning, no difference, but when you shifted your eyes towards the Ultimate Robot, you realised he had been looking at you for a while. Your eyes met and he looked away. You proceed to your seat as Kirumi placed a plate of American-style breakfast in front of you.

After breakfast, you walked to your classroom, while thinking about the robot boy, you had a crush on Kiibo since the day you met him. He was always there for you when you were sad, and hugged you for comfort. (honestly where do you find such a precious boy) But you knew it was impossible, you knew that robots do not have emotions. You arrived at the classroom and sat down at your desk and dug for the mathmatics textbook, but a piece of paper flew onto the floor, right next to your desk, you picked it up at read the words that were scribbled on it: Go to the shelter with purple flowers on top after the last lesson. (The place where Kaito and Saihara does push-ups together, idk what is it called in English) You looked around the classroom, but no one seem suspicious to you, so you just shoved the note into your pocket and waited for the teacher's arrival.

(Timeskip yay)

You were curious so you went to the location where the note said, and when you arrived, you found (kiibo doing pushups ok jk he didn't) Kiibo pacing around the shelter. "Kiibo-kun? Were you the one who put the note under my desk?" you asked the metallic boy. Kiibo gently nodded and walked towards you. "You might think that I do not have emotions because I am a robot, but you are wrong. Professor (oh the great professor who had created the godly kiiboy) had programmed me to be like a real human, having emotions and different types of feelings." He paused, and resumed, "will you be my Valentine, (Y/N)?" he shyly asked, then held out a full bloom red rose, and handed it to you. Your face was a blushing mess, and tackled the robot into a warm hug, "yes of course, Kiibo."

"I love you, (Y/N), since the first day of school when we met."