t.w.e.n.t.y f.i.v.e

"Is it under control now?" Simon breathed out heavily pulling the rag away from his face as the smoke started to clear. He looked towards Natalie who was leaning against the doorframe - fatigue was evident on her face along with the sweat that dripped down her forehead dampening her fringe.

   Natalie nodded her head, a relaxing sigh passed her lips. "Yeah... I think we got it under control again." She dumped the bucket that was originally filled with water which diminished the flames. "Not much was lost, but we're limited on medical supplies." Natalie wiped the sweat beading on her head, then headed towards the doors. "We can put the sick back in the bay at least." The dark haired girl weakly smiled before leaving the room, Simon followed behind.

   "Natalie?" Simon asked as he reached the girls side. "Do you think..." he trailed off as a heavy feeling sank in his stomach, a part of him felt as if he already knew the answer. "Do you think there's a chance that Jorja will be herself again?"

   Pausing in her stride, Natalie thought deeply about her next words. "I think, when the time is right, she will be the same girl you fell in love with." She smiled giving Simon a burst of hope, before walking at a faster pace.

    Simon turned on his heel and noticed Tobi heading in his direction. "Simon, I need your help." He pleaded quietly as they came face to face. The blonde couldn't help but sigh heavily, after all he had been the hero of the hour helping to put out the fire in the medical bay. None the less he pressed his lips into a fine lined smile and nodded his head slowly. "I want to get Elise back. I know she's okay, she's not dead, they won't kill her." Tobi trailed off as his eyes cast elsewhere and a look of fear struck over him. "Not yet anyway."

   "How can you be so certain? Even if we wanted to save her, how the fuck would we get in?" Simon netted his brows together, he knew Tobi had already devised a plan, justifying whether it was suitable or not was still to come.

   Smiling softly, Tobi looked up at the blonde boy "You're going to sneak in." Simon shook his head in disbelief. "Hold on! No ones ever seen your face so you'll blend in just fine. When I was there, I remember a doctor who looked like you, well I think he's committing suicide, you can disguise yourself as him. Free Elise and we will be on our way."

   "You missed out one detail," Simon mumbled almost too quietly for Tobi to hear. "How are we meant to get in?" He tilted his head to the side slightly as he noticed Tobi had all of a sudden turned a little pale.

   Tobi looked slightly terrified at what he was about to say, he cleared his throat anyway. "We need to draw attention to ourselves. Then we can kill them and drive back into their base dressed as though we are one of them. It's fool pr-" Tobi stopped speaking abruptly and slipped into a fit of coughs, his legs gave way causing him to fall. However, Simon managed to react just in time to catch Tobi from crashing onto the floor. The boy continued to splutter and hackle until blood spurted from his mouth and into his hands.

    "Oh my god. Tobi!" Simon yelped out as he gradually sat the darker boy down onto his knees and called for help. "Tilly! Ethan!" He called out and the two ran over as quickly as he called out. Natalie was quick to slide on her knees across the floor next to Tobi.

    Rubbing his back gently, Natalie began wiping away the blood from around his mouth and hands. "We need to get him to lay down, away from the others." Natalie mumbled only loud enough for Simon and Ethan to hear, she placed her hand on his head feeling the heat radiate onto the back of her hand. "Jesus! He's boiling up!" She said slightly louder as Simon and Ethan put an arm around their shoulder and lifted Tobi up from the ground.

    His feet were dragging slightly despite Tobi's efforts to stay upright, but he had suddenly become insanely weak, he panted heavily when they reached a room where they could conceal Tobi away from everyone else. "Has he got an infection?" Simon asked once they managed to safely place Tobi down onto a makeshift bed.

   "Fever." Ethan inputted almost without realising it until everyone turned to look at him. "He was exposed to colder climates before you found him, who knows how long they had left him there for." Ethan shifted away from Tobi's head as Natalie reappeared with a cold damp cloth which she used to pat his forehead hoping to cool him down.

    Shaking her head Natalie shivered slightly, "He had no signs before hand, he was fine, eating normally then all of a sudden this." She pointed down at the boy who's eyes where slowly opening and closing, it was clear Tobi was trying to fight his body's urgent need to rest.

   Tobi burst back into his fit of coughs splattering blood upwards which dotted Natalie's face before she could react and it just managed to reach Simon only just splattered his chin. Wiping his chin in a slightly disgusted Manner, he cringed at the sight before him, Tobi coughed so hard it seemed as though his lungs would fall out at any moment. "Let's just hope it's not contagious." Simon grunted whilst Natalie sent a glare his way after wiping the blood off her face too.