28; scared

"Woah, hey there pinky" Minji said as she saw me walk over to her locker. She touched my pink locks

"I like the blonde up here" she said as she pointed the top of my head.

"Me too. Looks good right?" i said wiggling my eyebrows at her, causing her to release a soft laugh.

"Yea, but now you look like that hot guy i saw the other day.. You know.. your note buddy?" She said, trying to recall the memory she had of the guy i have been passing notes with for a while now.

"Speaking of which, he's the reason i got this" i said rolling my eyes as i remembered his persuading words.

"Well it's a good thing you did the dare. It suits your snow skin" she said as she pinched my skin making me scrunch up my face.

She got her books from her locker and turned to face me. As she looked up, her eyes widened at the sight behind me.

"What? What's wrong?" i asked her.

"Pink haired guy is walking through the hallway" she whispered.

I quickly grabbed her wrist as i dragged her away from the area, going inside the ladie's comfort room.

"Why did you drag us here? Didn't you want to see what he looked like?"

I looked at the mirror and saw my reflection.

"I don't think i want to.." i paused, "I liked this. The way we are now."

She tilted her head to the side and asked, "What do you mean? The way you don't know each other? Don't you guys have something going on..?"

"Nope. How can we have something going on when we don't even know each other" i said as i shook my head. Fixing my hair as i looked through the mirror.

Minji was quiet for a while before she asked me.

"..You're still scared of commitments?"

I dropped my hands as they gripped the sides of the sink. I looked down as i fiddled with my shoes.

She grabbed my shoulders and turned me to look at her, "You don't have to be afraid of falling in love. Or even liking someone. I know you're still scarred from him but he's nothing but the past now. It's been 2 years already, bud. Your feelings for him have faded now, i know it. I also know how bad he fucked you up, emotionally and mentally. And that you've build a wall thats even greater than china's. But you can't just push away anyone who wants to help you, or even know you. It's hard starting a new chapter in your life. But how will you be able to be happy without even trying to let others bring joy in your life. You always have me by your side if anything happens.. But let yourself experience the loving you deserve."

Her words hit me. I mean what she said was true..

I quickly wiped the tears forming by my eyes and laughed slightly, "You're right minji. I should let myself open up to someone other than you."

She patted my back, "Atta girl"

"But bitch you talk alot. All i said was i didn't want to meet him." i joked which caused her to burst out laughing.

"Whatever, let's go to class. If we meet pink haired boy again later, don't run away okay?"

I nodded as we walked out of the restroom and went to our class.

---

Dear female,

Hey i think i saw you at school today.

Your hair looks amazing by the way, too bad i couldn't catch a glimpse of your face. :(

-kd

I never saw him again after earlier. And i guess neither did he.

I still wasn't sure if i wanted to though.

What would his reaction be if he saw me?

Would he be disappointed?

Happy?

Satisfied?

Angry?

Or not react at all?

Dear male,

Too bad :( I haven't seen you too anyways so it's a tie.

I know, I've been hearing the same thing all day lol.

-lj

《》《》《》《》《》

don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT :)

End