Bead number 2

Bead number two is a wholistic identity of your perfection. A sole citizenship of the standards of beauty . Bead number two inscribes every single and astounding element of your stature. Bead number two is my exceptional adoration and ultimate exaltation of your existence , not in this universe but in the wide, spacious chamber of my left ventricle . You do rightly patch the torn garments of my overburdened heart, you so perfectly mend the cracks that leak pain. Your name I reckon is so transcendental , flawless. Your name on the second bead is a concrete terminology of all that I exalt . Your name is a profusion of a religious amulet that casts away those jealous devils , and I remain protected . There is something prevalent in you, it's that angelic omniscience in your green infatuating eyes, it is an asset to that magnanimous stature that evokes every muse in your presence. Your name on my bead is an unremitting bliss . Your name is the essence of my theological beliefs that I tend now to worship rightly ; your name pertains to all that is sacred and associated with issues of probity . You are my priest and reciting your name is my daily sermon. Your name preaches me so well that my heart is void of all materialistic sins. I'm under full acquiescence of your name, I willingly succumb to a hymn that is your name. My love is a ripen field and your name is a sickle , harvest me until the mound is barren . With your name on my second bead, I cease writing.