Chapter 1- Welcome to England

Alice's POV

I grumbled as the sound of my alarm clock stung my ears. I slapped my hand on top of the object and beat it until it was silent. I pulled the covers of my bed over my head and tried to go back to sleep.

Suddenly another alarm went off. But instead of the familiar beeping of normal alarm clocks, it was playing 'Viva La Vida' by Coldplay. I played around, feeling the things scattered on her side table until I found the thing that caused the noise: my phone.

I lifted my head and looked at the note I had left myself.

"I know I won't listen to my alarm but I will look at my phone. Hey! Future me! GET READY!! Remember? The guys are coming to visit!"

I immediately leaped out of bed and went to my closet. I threw on some clothes after about 15 minutes staring blankly at the stacks of clothes, not knowing what to wear. I looked in the mirror.

I am not a 'beautiful' person. I am 18 years old. I have dirty blond hair and dark blue eyes. I don't have cheekbones, but rather fluffy cheeks, that I hate. My skin is a pale color, and no matter how long I lay in the sun for, I can never darken it. I am tall, and skinny. My clothes contained of shorts, Vans, and a white tank top with a neon pink shirt on top, that went down to my belly.

I shook my head and applied dark brown eye shadow, mascara, a light coating of pink blush, and pink lipstick, but not in that order.

I heard a vibrating and picked up my phone.

Jerome: Hey! Meet us at Starbucks!

I pouted.

Alice: But I don't like Starbucks! :(

About 30 seconds later, I got a text back.

Jerome: Yeah, well you're crazy.

I sighed and got my purse. I texted Jerome a quick 'Be there in 15' and put my phone in her back pocket. I walked out of my apartment and got in my car. I drove to Starbucks.

><><><><><><><><><

" Alice! Over here!" I looked at a table as I saw some people waving at me." Hi!" I said." Aren't you going to say 'hello' to us?" Adam pouted." Fiine!"

" Hello Adam. Hello Jerome. Hello Rob. Hello Preston. Hello Ty. Hello Tyler.(A/N: Brotato :P) Hello Ian. Hello Mitch. Hello Quintin. Hello..."

Jordan's POV

" Hello Jordan." I faintly heard Alice's words of greeting, but I couldn't help but stare at her. Her blue eyes met mine, but only for a second.

" What are you staring at?!" Growled Alice. I looked at my feet." Um..." The blond-headed girl walked up to me and grabbed my shirt." Why were you looking at me funny?"

I gulped, my cheeks hot and my mouth frozen open. Alice dropped me and I fell to the floor. I cringed in pain as my arm was filled with a stabbing feeling.

" Alice!" Jerome yelled, grabbing her arm." What's gotten into you?!"

" Probably just her time of the month." Adam muttered. Jason chuckled.

I tried to keep my eyes from closing, but it was hard. Anger was building up in my mind, and I pondered on why no one had helped me up yet.

I let out a moan, and felt the hard stares of everyone on me." So... What does everyone want?" Mitch said, obviously trying to break the tension.

" Um...." Everyone looked around.

" I... Lost my appetite."

Everyone ended up saying. I twisted around on the floor, grasping my hurt arm.

Rob's POV

I looked at Jordan. I wanted to help him up, really, but decided not to. He would need to summon the strength himself; he couldn't be THAT hurt.

Alice got up." Since no one wants to get anything, why don't we all go record something?" I looked at her.

" Is your house big enough for everyone?" I asked. She caught my gaze." My apartment? Should be." She stood up." Okay.... You guys can take the train."

Jerome pouted." But I want to ride in the car!" Alice smiled." That wouldn't be FAIR." She walked out. I stood up and dusted my pants, then walked over to Jordan. Adam, Jason, and Tyler came up beside me.

Jordan was knocked out cold by now." Is he dead?" Sneered Tyler in his Janet voice. I shot a glance at him and picked up Jordan. Luckily he was short. Adam, Jason, and Tyler helped me. We carried Jordan out, and Jerome, Mitch, Ty, Quintin, Preston, and Ian followed us.

Jerome and Mitch ran up ahead of us and payed for the tickets. I walked on the train and rested Jordan down on a seat. Jerome and Preston had to stand. Soon, we were at the apartment.

Alice's POV

I heard a knock on the door and opened it. All the guys stepped in." Where will we sleeeeeeeep??" Whined Quintin." There's a magical thing called a HOTEL." I replied.

Rob yawned." Well, I don't wanna record."

Adam punched him lightly." And you call yourself a gamer."

I ignored them, and set up everything. And before I knew it, we were recording.

" Hello, it's Sky here, and today we will be playing Modded Cops and Robbers."

" MY LITTLE PONY!" I screamed. Ty smiled cheekily." My Little Pony mod!" Adam glared at them." TODAY I AM HERE WITH MITCH PRESTON IAN TY BROTATO THE FISH WOOFLESS FLUFFY MIDNIGHT AND JORDAN." He said quickly." Wait, not Jordan."

I cracked my knuckles." Absence occurs when you mess with Midnight."

" ALRIGHT ROB BE WARDEN." Rob shook his head." I won't be warden until someone around here gets my name right!" Adam hit him." I WILL CALL YOU WHATEVER I WANT WAFFLES."

I pressed f5 and looked at myself." IM TWILIGHT SPARKLE!" I screamed. Everyone looked at me. I brushed off my clothes." I mean, I am purple."

We played Cops and Robbers. I immediately edited and uploaded my video. I yawned and crawled up on the couch." Goodnight Kitten." Jerome said." I THOUGHT I WAS YOURE KITTEN! WHAT ABOUT US?!?!" Mitch yelled. Jerome laughed." Merome." Ian said." NO! SKYLOX!" Mitch said desperately. Everyone turned to Adam and Ty. I curled up, closed my eyes, and fell asleep.

A/N: I hope you liked to first chapter! And I hope it wasn't short, or went by too fast. Alice lives in England.... If you couldn't guess by the title of this chapter.... Heheheh

Drama.

I love Jordan.

Like, a lot.

It's not even funny.