Author's Notes and Thank you's

First of all, thank you to all that have read/commented/voted on the Oncoming Storm and Lionheart.  It means a lot to me :)  Though I do have to wait until I see There and Back Again to write the next fanfiction, I have some ideas for titles.  Let me know which you think is the best:

★And So Went the Lion

★Stormbreak

★Hurricane

The picture on the side is Reyna's sword!

Some Extras:

*I did get inspiration for this from Avatar the Last Airbender, but as you can see, I twisted it up a lot.

*The language that the Ibilissans speak is Latin.

* When I started out, I didn't think that I would get any reads.  As you can see, I was wrong.

*It was hard for me to write Departing Words, because I ran a little dry on inspiration.  Another reason is that it was arguably the most important chapter in the series.

*I think it is good to remember that love is not simple or easy, like I demonstrated with Kili and Reyna. 

*It's safe to say that all of our oc's are people that we wished we were like, that we admire.  Reyna is the same with me.

*I actually stayed up to very late hours to publish some of these chapters.  On school nights.  You're welcome ;)

I know you all are a little upset that you have to wait, but fear not.  I am writing a Lord of the Rings fanfiction!  It will be connected to the Lionheart Trilogy.  I will use Benders and Ibilissa, though different characters. 

It will be called:

Fighting the Odds

It is now posted, so if you like LOTR, you should give it a read :)

Thank you all again for reading, and supporting me.  The Lionheart Trilogy would be nothing without you, the readers :)

*Attention! Lionheart Book 3: Stormbreak is now up! Here's the link: http://w.tt/1GTpdDg

Until next time.

-Vega8282