Mission 7: Family (part 4)

Shuta and Chiaki have just come home from Nagasaki

Shuta and Chiaki have just come home from Nagasaki. It took them almost half a day of travel because they still had some stop overs to eat. It was already 10 in the evening.

"Love, we're home." Shuta said after parking the car. He looked at Chiaki after hearing no response from her. She was in deep sleep. Her head was leaning on the door. "Oi, wake up." He tried to wake her up, but still she didn't flinch. "Tsk. You don't want to wake up huh." Shuta chuckled and moved closer to her. He then started to kiss her lips softly.

"Mm..." Chiaki moaned as she moved her head to the side to avoid the lips that's attacking her. But Shuta moved to the direction where she repositioned her head and continued to kiss her. Disturbed by the constant movement she felt on her lips, Chiaki stiffened her lips and slowly opened her eyes. She was surprised to see his face too close to hers, with his eyes closed. "W-what's he doing...?" She couldn't help but feel her face warming up already after realizing that he was kissing her. Feeling that Shuta seemed not to notice that she was awake already, she closed her eyes again and started to kiss him back. A bit surprised, Shuta opened his eyes and pulled back from the kiss.

"Y-you're awake now..." He murmured, suddenly feeling embarrassed.

"A-and you're kissing me." She responded, still blushing. "Do you always do that when I'm sleeping?" She asked boldly.

"O-oi, no!" Shuta answered immediately, face flushed. "This is the first time I did it while you're sleeping." He added. "I'm sorry."

"No. D-don't be." She expressed and then bit her lower lip. "It's surprising for me, but it's also kinda... um... h-hot." She then looked away as she said the last word.

"You think so?" Shuta smiled with an amused expression on his face.

"A-anyway, let's go now." Chiaki then hurriedly alighted the car. Shuta chuckled and alighted as well. He got their bags from the trunk and followed Chiaki inside the house. Since they had their dinner already on their way home, they maximized their time that night by showering and preparing to sleep as early as possible.

"Good night." Shuta said while leaning at the side of Chiaki's door.

"Thank you very much for today." Chiaki responded, smiling. "I'm happy I got to meet your family." She said.

"Yeah." Shuta murmured. "And they like you very much." He smiled.

"You think so?" She asked insecurely.

"Duh, of course! It's so obvious on their faces! Hahahaha." He chuckled. "Anyway, you should sleep now. You're really tired today." He then leaned forward and kisses her on the forehead. When he started turning around to go back to his room, Chiaki suddenly grabbed his arm. "Huh?" He turned his head to face her.

"Um. Do you want to stay here tonight?" She then bit her lower lip in embarrassment as she squeezed his hand. Shuta smiled.

"I'm glad you asked." He said as he stepped inside her room and closed the door.