Part 7

Jeff takes Ben's hand and says "nothing, let's not worry about it" jane smirks and says "oh jeffy, I hear about your little... love thing?" Jeff lowly growls and pushes ben to the stairs. Jane laughs "I never knew you could feel, well, anything!" Jeff was enraged with fury and forgot all about ben being at the bottom of the stairs "I don't LOVE anyone! So shut your trap, Jane!" Maybe it was their imagination but you could faintly hear Ben's heart shatter into pieces. Jane chuckles "oh jeffy... big mistake." Jeff rolled his eyes and turned to see ben with tears running down his face. "I.. I didn't know you actually felt that way... they were right about you.. you can't love me.. I'm... IM JUST A JOKE TO YOU!!" Ben then quickly rushes up stairs to his room and slams the door, locking it. Ben goes into his bathroom and takes out his blades. He cuts the word "joke" deep into his left arm and cries harder. He then cuts the word "fake" into his right arm and he slowly starts to bleed out. Jeff runs up to Ben's room and tries opening the door "Ben! Open the door! Please!" Ben collapsed to the ground and Jeff breaks down the door as soon as he heard the thud. " ben!" Jeff yells as he opens the door to Ben's bathroom. Jeff sees ben there, passed out on the floor, bleeding out. Jeff quickly kneels on the floor next to ben and tears up. "E-EJ!!" Jeff yells, picking up ben bridal style and running to EJ's infirmary. EJ quickly opens the door "put him on the bed! Hurry!" EJ rushes to get the thread and needle then the wrap. Jeff sets Ben down on the bed and EJ carefully stitches Ben's arms. "He's lost a lot of blood. Go to slender and say we need to key to the blood locker." Jeff nods then quickly runs to slenders office and knoe just on his door. Slender opens his door and sees jeff standing there "we need the key to the blood locker. Ben lost too much blood." Jeff starts to tear up "please go don't want him to die!" Slender hands the key to jeff and Jeff runs to EJ's infirmary and hands him the key. "Watch him for me." EJ goes to the back room, unlocking the blood locker and getting Ben's type of blood. Jeff looks down at ben and ben Looks violently pale. EJ hooks up the blood to ben and hooks up the heart rate monitor. "His heart is still beating. Now we wait.." EJ says as jeff pulls up a chair next to Ben's bed.

(Thank you all for waiting so long, enjoy this part and I'll start updating regularly)